Rules & Announcements

Now we accept Celebrity Image uploads (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 32

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Uploaded 9 to 10 pics of Shweta tiwari in her profile last week which wer successfully uploaded bt still no pic is updated in her profile..ConfusedOuch

Wats da use of dis feature if pics r not gonna upload dere..Ouch

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 03 August 2011 at 3:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_maniaAASUS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now we accept Celebrity Image uploads (Page 24)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Slov_perfringes

IF-Sizzlerz

Slov_perfringes

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
hi vijay, i hv one complaint regarding uploading celebs pics. last week i had uploaded around 10-12 pics of drashti dhami in her photo gallery. it said that it has been uploaded successfully n going to moderator for approval.   but they hvn't come up yet. plz look into d matter, why most of us r facing same problem.

faria86Samraat_92

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SlovHanda

hi vijay, i hv one complaint regarding uploading celebs pics. last week i had uploaded around 10-12 pics of drashti dhami in her photo gallery. it said that it has been uploaded successfully n going to moderator for approval.   but they hvn't come up yet. plz look into d matter, why most of us r facing same problem.

Hi,

User uploaded images are approved regularly. In the event it is not approved may be its failing on certain criterias or is already in the gallery.

Please ensure the images are of good quality, not copyrighted, no watermarks and is not skewed (unproportionate).

Regards,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Slov_perfringes

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I have a question.

The Pics that i upload on Additi Gupta Profile are withoutLogo / No watermark / and are in good quality..Pics are also goood(appropriate)  ... but still it does not get upload... why is that??????  

Edited by -Pooji- - 03 August 2011 at 3:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYa_PremeerAASUSuswahSamraat_92

uswah

IF-Sizzlerz

uswah

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

I have a question.

The Pics that i upload on Additi Gupta Profile are withoutLogo / No watermark / and are in good quality..Pics are also goood(appropriate)  ... but still it does not get upload... why is that??????  

I have d same question...and also wnt to ask my one uploaded pic is approved frm Mods and everyone comment on it ...but after some days Mods remove tht pic without any reason...bcoz first they approve it and then delete it ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soniarahejaZaYa_PremeerAASUSP.Kamaljit.SeanSamraat_92

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

I have a question.

The same situation with me..Ouch Mai to taras gaya hun apni koi upload ki hui pic Shweta profile mei dekhnay k lye..LOL tried many times..Ouch bt no use..Disapprove
My 10-12 pics or even more i thnk successfuly uloaded dere bt not showing in profile.. not even 1 pic..Ouch

soniarahejaAASUS

iheartChai

IF-Rockerz

iheartChai

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Hmm...seems like a lot of people are having issues with photos being approved.

There has to be an easier way to do this.  I understand making sure the photos aren't disproportionate and rejecting those that are...

And although I know you can't have Mods replying back to ever single upload...it would be nice to know if a picture didn't meet a specific requirement that way people don't go uploading that same pic over and over again.  Maybe we think everything is fine but obviously something is wrong since it won't get approved by the Mod.

AASUSfaria86

saam123

Goldie

saam123

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
vijay can u  e-mail me star one's e-mail.and information about how can i be a star one member.so i can post my comment on it.and  you guys send me 1 e-mail for one any topic not so many.thanku. and why now i can only post one time comments on gc & dd profile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top