Rules & Announcements

Now we accept Celebrity Image uploads (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 32

deana123

deana123

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by faria86

hi vijay sir me very upset bcoz i have uploaded many pictures  on Drashti Dhami on her profile but non of them are uploaded yet it has been a week that I'm uploading pictures of Drashti Dhami but non of them are uploaded i 've made sure i  follow all your criteria but you guys are not uploading them even last night i upload 3 pictures of Drashti Dhami but non of them are uploaded yet n i'm not the only one who  face this problem there are other members too who are facing this problem plz sir can you solve  this matter as soon as possible bcoz it has become  irritating   now thank you 

Hi faria86,

Well we have been regularly approving the pictures and you must have noticed it too and all the images are currently approved / denied within 48hours.

Regards,
Vijay

I know of several of my friends who've also uploaded pics of DD in the last few days and they've neither been approved or denied yet

Edited by deana123 - 30 July 2011 at 7:58am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now we accept Celebrity Image uploads (Page 23)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Hey Vijay Sir, Love this New feature.. But i Uploaded a Pic of Anupriya which matches all the rules of uploading. I uploaded one today too..Please do check it and upload it

Thnx again!

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

Originally posted by faria86

hi vijay sir me very upset bcoz i have uploaded many pictures  on Drashti Dhami on her profile but non of them are uploaded yet it has been a week that I'm uploading pictures of Drashti Dhami but non of them are uploaded i 've made sure i  follow all your criteria but you guys are not uploading them even last night i upload 3 pictures of Drashti Dhami but non of them are uploaded yet n i'm not the only one who  face this problem there are other members too who are facing this problem plz sir can you solve  this matter as soon as possible bcoz it has become  irritating   now thank you 

Hi faria86,

Well we have been regularly approving the pictures and you must have noticed it too and all the images are currently approved / denied within 48hours 

Regards,
Vijay

Thank  you much vijay sir for Ur reply i know i have to wait till 48 hours after uploading of a pic & I'm waiting for those picx which i uploaded yesterday but there is some problem bcoz last week i have uploaded some picx of Drashti Dhami on her profile & i made sure that i 've follow all Ur criteria it said that it has been uploaded successfully and is going to the moderator 
but it hasn"t come up plzz try to solve this problem thank you 

Edited by faria86 - 30 July 2011 at 1:37pm

drdee142

IF-Rockerz

drdee142

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Vijay; me and several of my friends have uploaded several pics of Drashti Dhami over the last few days and we've made sure they follow your criteria but they never get uploaded to Drashti's profile. In fact Drashti's profile had 91 pics and several of them were deleted and she now has only 77 pics.

Can you please advise as to why this is happening? As her fans we are very upset by this.

Vijay, you still haven't replied to me, I had uploaded pics twice last week and still haven't received any approvals or denials, please advise  why. You said that we should get a reply within 48 hours and my second upload has passed that time and I still haven't received any reply to my first upload yet

Also can you clarify why the pics of DD were deleted

PALLABI1

Groupbie

PALLABI1

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
awesm...grt initiative...bt cant upload ne pics...why??

atba

atba

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
i-f - we want rati, 40000 back nowww

com-on rati,s fans support each other. i-f - we want rati, 40000 back nowww

com-on rati,s fans support each other. 

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Even i am having that same problem.

i have uploaded Few Pics of Additi gupta and all the Pics were succesfully uploaded. 
and all the Pics were without Logo/copyright...and it has been 2 days and still it has not uploaded on her profile.

on the same day i have uploaded a Pic of Pulkit Samrat and that got uploaded. 

Please VijaySir look into this issue.

Edited by -Pooji- - 01 August 2011 at 8:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYa_PremeeriheartChaiAASUSSukrutha-Faiza-uswah

soniaraheja

Goldie

soniaraheja

Posted: 01 August 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
 vijay sir... have uploaded so many pics of KARAN SINGH GROVER... AND SHILPA ANAND'S ALSO that to with all rules and conditions...still they are not uploadeD... 
plzzz do something...Big smile 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top