Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

Kartik to marry Pushpa in Mrs Kaushik article!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Mukul Harish and Ragini Nandwani

Lovely will be left heart-broken in the upcoming maha episode of Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein as Kartik will inform her that he has decided to marry Pushpa. But destiny will have something else in store for Kartik and Lovely.

Our source informs, "Kartik was not interested in meeting Pushpa as he likes Lovely. However he still goes to meet her as his mother Mrs Kaushik wanted him to do so. He is so much in love with Lovely that when Pushpa comes and sits in front of him he visualizes that it is Lovely not Pushpa who is sitting in front of him. Gehna and her relatives' will be waiting anxiously for Kaushik's decision on the marriage. Later, Lovely decides to meet Kartik and she will wait for him in heavy rains and the moment he will appear she will fall unconscious in his arms. Kartik will be worried and he will try to wake her up. When she wakes up she will be delighted by the fact that Kartik has come to meet her. Meanwhile, Nimmi tells Gehna to ask Karthik about his decision. Later, when Lovely calls Kartik again, he tells her that he has decided to marry Pushpa, which Gehna overhears and informs the entire family. Celebrations begin in the Kaushik parivaar and on the other hand a deeply disappointed Lovely will try to get over everything and get ready for the finale of her play Humaari Mohabbatein. During the play lovely will face another problem as she will forget her lines. Seeing this audience will get agitated and during the entire ruckus Lovely will find Kartik sitting right in front of her in the audience."

When contacted Mukul Harish aka Kartik who said, "I can't reveal the upcoming track, but all I can say is that I am really confused because I am in love with Lovely but for the sake of my family I will have to marry Pushpa. Everything will get unfolded in the upcoming maha episode."

The maha episode will go on air on July 24.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821mjbapanamonicayTrini331riyashah25.LovelyDreamer.riatagore_Sahra_Shas3YMGGK_favouriteprincessRock776KiranSD1Millerrr88Mehek25shalini01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kartik to marry Pushpa in Mrs Kaushik article!!" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article

Edited by zeetvlover842 - 20 July 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Thnks...I think on the wedding day something big will happen...he'll marry lovely or get away

-SohniKuri

IF-Sizzlerz

-SohniKuri

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
NOOO...i cnt believe this yaar

Shas3

IF-Dazzler

Shas3

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
No you guys, I don't think he meant that he will actually get married to Pushpa. Thats what  the family thinks. But of course Karthik will marry Lovely!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_ZaYaHolic

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
thanks alot

*~*Kamala*~*

*~*Kamala*~*

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Pushpa is so tall..and looks much older then him! Hopefully things will get sorted out! ANd the mom agrees to Lovely...even though she'll probably hate her for a looong time! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rouble_lover

koolgurl

IF-Rockerz

koolgurl

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
he cant marry to phushpa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.