Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSK Memory Loss- A Genuine Condition or A Mask - Page 4

untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
since day1 ov this ML track i feel maan is just posing tat he has memory loss there is strong reason behind all dis ,i can see pain in msk's eyes wen he deliberately hurts geet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Viju meri Pari... ðŸ¤—

Its a 50 /50 for me aftr yest episod ðŸ˜•ðŸ¤”...coz da CVs hav now brought in da old suspense element... be it knowingly or unknowingly... n dis is wat interests most of us here... either way da track seems welll thought abt and dus wd get da deserved response frm da viewers!😉

I wouldnt say Maan is "faking" ML coz dat wd b as if we talking abt sumone elz bt nt MSK who believes in Truth and honesty ... bt yes, he has concealed himself widin a shell... be it coz he is unable to adjust wid da suddnly changd surroundings or coz of a reason which has forced him to do wat he is doin...  Yes, Maan is a very strong person... a warrior who believes in fighting frm da frnt... bt as we all noe for him, Geet n her safety comes befr nything else... n he wdnt leave ny stone unturnd fr ensuring dat she is safe... its only fr her dat he wd break all da limits and rules even if dos were made by him...

He was restless thru out da nite - dat can hav two explanations... - he cnt rembr nything and has a lot of questns, mayb he even feels attractd towrds her n he cnt undrstnd y he is feeling attractd towrds a marrid woman... OR - it cd also b coz he feels bad fr hurting Geet, for putting her in such a situation ver she is forcd to stay away frm him... It can turn either way here...

But...
He hasnt questnd abt NT or Sasha... he is still wearing da Taveez and hasnt askd nyone y Geet is staying wid dem n who she is... He doesnt rembr living in da Out houz or dat Dev was living wid NT n his mom in Canada ( Now, If u wnt u can think dat he rembrs dat tym ven Dev was still in da Mansion wid Maan and Daadi, den again da questn of NT and his Mummyji remains intact! )... He is Rude wid Geet... bt Maan has been worsr wid her befr ...(looking at da old scenes I feel da intensity is lesser dan befr)... 
Like Luvey said - Mayb da answers to des wd b out widin a day or so... So untill den we wd hav dis doubt intact...😉

Maan who has his principles wd neva fall fr a married woman - n its evidnt dat she is marrid... Maan can neva be rude to Geet - I get it!😳 Bt den again - Onz he gets bck his Memory wats der in store fr us in dis track?!😕 wdnt we b bck on square one?🤔 So If dis ML is a mask like u put it in... den der better b a VALID reason and DAT has to b sumthing SOLID! 

Either way we get Office Romanz, Nokh Jokh and Maaneet moments - n dats wat we all want...  ðŸ˜³ So either way - I am happy ðŸ˜³
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sumtyms i feel dat maan may be faking this ML thing to accomplosh his motive... bt then i feel dat he is MSK... he doesnt need to fake 4 anything... n besides all this ML thing is hurting geet d most... which maan can nvr do... u see in amritsar he promised her dat now onwards he ll nvr let her cry 4 anything... then y wud he break his promise... dat to made to geet😕
billie123 thumbnail

I have a feeling that Maan is faking amnesia and the reason is because he found out that there is something wrong with him i.e. he has a brain tumour, this would explain the headaches. I think he is doing this because he loves Geet so much that he can't bear for her to suffer seeing him dying... he is trying so hard to make her hate him. it's funny how he remembered her when he first woke up in the hospital after the accident... I bet that the doctors told him after she left that's why when she came back he had discharged himself gone home and then suddenly didn't remember anything.. I'm sure he will get cured and they will live happily until the next twist in the story.. Love Maan and Geet together so much love... :) 

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: billie123

I have a feeling that Maan is faking amnesia and the reason is because he found out that there is something wrong with him i.e. he has a brain tumour, this would explain the headaches. I think he is doing this because he loves Geet so much that he can't bear for her to suffer seeing him dying... he is trying so hard to make her hate him. it's funny how he remembered her when he first woke up in the hospital after the accident... I bet that the doctors told him after she left that's why when she came back he had discharged himself gone home and then suddenly didn't remember anything.. I'm sure he will get cured and they will live happily until the next twist in the story.. Love Maan and Geet together so much love... :) 

The bolded part was Geet's dream not reality. Maan was still unconscious. Geet imagined that he hugged her. Maan is not faking his PA. If he was, why would he wonder to himself as to how the taveez landed on his neck? Why would he wonder about the shirt presented by Geet and ask himself when and how he got it?  Why would he be muttering to himself as to why Geet is arrogant and high handed? Remember all these self talks by Maan are done when there was no one to witness it. So why would he be saying all these things?  Most of all why would he insult Geet in front of his staff and family?  If he wanted her to hate him he can confine his harsh words when they are in private, couldn't he? By humiliating her in public and that too in front of his staff, is he not undermining her self respect?  If he thinks he is going to die in future, would Geet not be running the company?  What respect would the staff give her if he continuously derides her in their presence?  So it makes absolutely no sense for Maan to be faking his memory loss.  In fact if they show that he is at some point in future, then they would have massacred his character for good.  I'd rather that they dont do it and Maan really has PA.
amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Guys - This is a genuine condition.  Why do we like GHSP?  Because of the love that Maan and Geet share.  Why would Maan put Geet through this torture?  When you love someone unconditionally like they do, why would you think Maan has forgoten Geet, his soulmate.  No, this is a legit and Maan has partial amnesia.