Selina
Selina

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Ayushman gets a helping hand
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   February 23, 2005

Shaheen Parkar
NEW ENTRY: Shraddha Nigam plays Faiza in Ayushmaan
Shraddha Nigam (Saathiya — Ek Naya Ehsaas, Krishna Arjun, Choodiyan) enters the Sony serial Ayushman to bail the title character out of trouble. She plays the role of a lawyer called Faiza who is indebted to Ayushmaan as he had saved her father's life.

"So now she is all out to help Ayushman. She takes up his younger brother Bodhi's legal batle."

Nigam, who makes an entry in tonight's episode, will be doing a cameo in this daily show produced by Cinevistaas.

"All this while, Ayushaman was out to prove that his brother Bodhi was not physically challenged but now circumstances force him to prove in court that he is mentally deranged," says Siddharth Malhotra of Cinevistaas.

The track has Bodhi being blamed for the killing of Ayushman's former flame Tani (Neha Mehta) putting Ayushman in a predicament.

Interestingly, Nigam has a new look for the show. "I have chopped my hair and have a more layered cut; it looks like I suddenly have more hair. In Saathiya, I had long hair with curly ends. My new style is a more chic look. Besides, in Ayushmaan I am also wearing a nose ring."

According to the serial's writer Nina Arora, "It is a watershed in the storyline; from now on it will race ahead. Faiza enters to take up a losing battle.

There is now a parallel love track plus the darker elements. By Thursday's episode, there will be a turning point in the serial."

Nigam was last seen on the small screen in Saathiya, also produced by Cinevistaas. It went off the air last month. "I am looking at two other shows," she adds.

dkdisha Senior Member
dkdisha
dkdisha

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 2:46am | IP Logged

oh thats great they got someone to fight bodhi's case now what im thinking is will she fall in love with ayush as well?

Jessi

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article!!Big smile
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
oh gd how many more women now anyways thanks for sharing
  • Page 1 of 1