Miley Jab Hum Tum

Ruchi OS gallery-New Mayur OS page-52 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 55

--Ruchi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ruchi--

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mulan.

ruchi that was a completely amazing os !!!!!!!!! Clap love it sooo much!! firstly the title was too good!!!!! Embarrassed adn then there was Nupur and Mayank! so cuteee!!!!!!!Day Dreaming brilliant os!!!! if u write more do pm me!!!!!Embarrassed

Thanx so much mulan...u loved the title...awww..thanx a lotHug
will surely PM uBig smile 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ruchi OS gallery-New Mayur OS page-52 (Page 6)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
I was going awww reading this...its really an adorable OS!Embarrassed Seriously, I was getting scared if you didn't make it a sad ending but nope, you didn't!Big smile When they went back, I was pretty sure that they both were getting married to each other! When this realization came in my mind, I seriously cracked up on the floor!ROFL Totally MaYurilicious OS!Heart Loved how they agreed with each other and went back! Thank god they did so!LOL That's what is called Destiny hun!Wink You put a different essence in the character of Nupur in this OS, like 'aap' n 'kanha ji'! I truly appreciate that!Clap Mayank was as usual! Cute,hot,amazing n fab!Blushing Actually both were too good!Star Hats off Ruchi! You did a mind blowing job!ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Ruchi--

.SA.

IF-Stunnerz

.SA.

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
RUCHIII...
HugHug
amazing, lovable & totally MNish OS.
loved it, loved it,loved it.

--Ruchi--

--Ruchi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ruchi--

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.mayurarti

superb os
luved it...

Thanx dearBig smile

--Ruchi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ruchi--

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiraARTiMAYUR

It was so cute OS Ruch
loved nups keep saying "aap itne sadu kyu hai???
really beautifuly written
sorry for the late comment

its okay samira,u r not late so no need to say sorryHug
thanx for coming here,reading,liking and commentingBig smile

--Ruchi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ruchi--

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

I was going awww reading this...its really an adorable OS!Embarrassedawww...thanx so much biduBig smileSeriously, I was getting scared if you didn't make it a sad ending but nope, you didn't!Big smile no more sad ending now,I have promised to my MNiansTongueWhen they went back, I was pretty sure that they both were getting married to each other! When this realization came in my mind, I seriously cracked up on the floor!ROFLglad that it made u laughBig smileTotally MaYurilicious OS!Heart Loved how they agreed with each other and went back! Thank god they did so!LOL That's what is called Destiny hun!Wink yup...I do believe in destiny thing about relationships so u'll find it somewhere in my each writingLOLYou put a different essence in the character of Nupur in this OS, like 'aap' n 'kanha ji'! I truly appreciate that!Clap awww...thank u actually wanted to write her dialogs in HindiTongueWinkMayank was as usual! Cute,hot,amazing n fab!Blushing Actually both were too good!Star Hats off Ruchi! You did a mind blowing job!ClapClap
thanx a lottt...gladBig smile

Thanx so much bidu...its always a pleasure getting good comments from a fab writer like uBig smile
thank uHug

--Ruchi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ruchi--

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhsArti

RUCHIII...
HugHug
amazing, lovable & totally MNish OS.
loved it, loved it,loved it.

thank u thank u thank uLOL Hug
love u too Heart

.SA.

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ruchi--

Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

I was going awww reading this...its really an adorable OS!Embarrassedawww...thanx so much biduBig smileSeriously, I was getting scared if you didn't make it a sad ending but nope, you didn't!Big smile no more sad ending now,I have promised to my MNiansTongueWhen they went back, I was pretty sure that they both were getting married to each other! When this realization came in my mind, I seriously cracked up on the floor!ROFLglad that it made u laughBig smileTotally MaYurilicious OS!Heart Loved how they agreed with each other and went back! Thank god they did so!LOL That's what is called Destiny hun!Wink yup...I do believe in destiny thing about relationships so u'll find it somewhere in my each writingLOLYou put a different essence in the character of Nupur in this OS, like 'aap' n 'kanha ji'! I truly appreciate that!Clap awww...thank u actually wanted to write her dialogs in HindiTongueWinkMayank was as usual! Cute,hot,amazing n fab!Blushing Actually both were too good!Star Hats off Ruchi! You did a mind blowing job!ClapClap
thanx a lottt...gladBig smile

Thanx so much bidu...its always a pleasure getting good comments from a fab writer like uBig smile
thank uHug

Ahem ahem! Fab writer?!ShockedEmbarrassed I'm pleased!LOL Between, you are the most fabulous writer as well!Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top