CID

HAPPY B'DAY, ADITYA SIR!!!(Everyone wish him here) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 11

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
@ Debasree, GD and DK, u have done awesome jobs!ClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadadebasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HAPPY B'DAY, ADITYA SIR!!!(Everyone wish him here) (Page 8)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Just pushing up...some people have not seen it I presume...it was on page 2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
I thot the award thread is the wish thread!! sigh!

Anyway! Abhi-Adi sir a BIG HAPPPY BDAYYY TO UUU!!!Heart (HEY CAN A CERTAIN SOMEONE GIVE HIM MY LOVE AND BEST WISHES TO HIMWink)

Shagnika

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
A small gift from me to Adi sir ... suits him Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnikasunnyp1414Aditi_97debasree04astonish

Naomi.

IF-Rockerz

Naomi.

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Today is the night of 21st July
The birthday of Adi sir on whom we always rely.

So many wishes are there u to wish
Enjoy your birthday with your most favourite dish.Party

To you I wish the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'
You are always there in my mind permanently to stay.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

At last I'll say to you one thing
The most important wish and all the wishes' King.

Please keep smiling as much as u can
Your one smile brings happiness on your thousands of fan...Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

SMILE PLEASEBig smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by naomi.cid - 21 July 2011 at 9:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aadri-Moner_Radio

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
and that reminds me ,... this song post was also my 11000th post Embarrassed ... wow ... now that's special !!!

Saadrita

IF-Dazzler

Saadrita

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I had reserved this time of the night for this soecial thing for a special man on a special day..I know I might be sounding like a participant of the essay conest with such a long post but kya kare!! Today has been a tragic day for me, because I have just survived a terrible, devastating event...a life changing event.. few hours back...this day will now occupy an important role in my life...Anyways let's leave the negative stuff & get back to the point...
Aditya srivastav..when the name is spoken the first thing that comes to one's mind is a variety of expressions, each an unpredented one, having the potential to arouse waves of admiration in our heart every time he acts...
God has blessed him with millions of expressions, & unmatched acting prowess, & has blessed us too, as a result of which we can  get to see him perform...
He is introvert, totally opposite the young stubble borne loverboy brigade who possess half his talent but showoff so much driven by a thirst for publicty.Yet his performance carves a niche for itself in heart of someone watching him perform for the first time.
We hate having him as Mr India, watching an-angry-young-man-transform-into-a-romeo-abruptly, hate watching him in ancient coats, seeing him turn villanous all of a sudden to start a certain new series...we hate it...
But we love watching him in those pricless trio moments, in a smile, in disguises, in duo scenes, as an emotionally attached guardian of any child...
On this occasion, I thank you GOD for making me a part of this CIDian family, for giving me the privilege to see him perform..
thank you God...
Happy birthday & God bless sir...

Edited by Saadrita - 22 July 2011 at 3:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radiovisromdeepika102debasree04

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Just pushing up...some people have not seen it I presume...it was on page 2.

wats this VIS DIIWink

cid_duo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top