CID

HAPPY B'DAY, ADITYA SIR!!!(Everyone wish him here) - Page 2

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Dear Aditya sir,

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday!!!!! Hope you have a great day with lots of fun and some wonderful moments with your loved ones. Wish you a very long and healthy life and hope you achieve whatever you wish.

I tried to do something creative, but I am in no state to think of creative stuff, I am sorry about that. I am sure you and all your crazy fans here will understand that this in no way diminishes my admiration for you.

Thanks for being part of my life for exactly 12 years (as on today).
Thanks for giving me all those memorable moments - which make me smile and which make me cry.
Thanks for giving me Abhijeet, thanks for giving me Vijay.
Thanks for giving me all those wonderful characters each of whom teaches me a lesson in life.
And lastly thanks for being what you are - our dear sweet Aditya sir.

-    Visrom.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aditya Shrivastava ji has enthralled audiences not just in India, but around the world too(remember Drilabh Di's post about a foreigner friend of hers recognizing him?) If anyone these young aspiring actors' should learn about acting, it is you. You have done justice to every and all kinds of roles handed to you, negative or positive, good or evil, romantic, serious or villainous. You bring in that dynamism, that crispness into whatever character you play, be it Sameer, Badshah Khan, or Karan. And of course there is Senior Inspector Abhijit, which is a whole legacy by itself.๐Ÿ‘ You are one of the three that brings life to this show, and without you, CID would be incomplete! It is a shame that you have not been lauded well enough for your accomplishments. Anyways, enough of that, today we celebrate the day on which a hugely talented actor like you were born, and we hope that you had a great day with friends and family!๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณAnd remember, Sir, age is but a number๐Ÿ˜‰ Besides, you don't look a day older than 25๐Ÿ˜‰ May you stay that way forever! I may not be as talented as my peers here, and not have the capability to write poems, essays etc about you sir, but my innate respect and love for you is just the same as the others. Happy birthday once again, Sir!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
JP22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Jhindagi chahe kitani ho busy

Na jaane sab ham kyo hein aap ke liye etane crazy

Kya khas baat hein jo kisake samjha mein  nahi aati

Yahi sawal puch puch ke sari duniya hein hame satati.

Bara sal ka saath bara sal ki dosti

Dil ye chahe chalati rahe  yuhi hamare friendship ki kasti

Hamara aur aapaka ye saaath hamesha rahe bana

Aapako dekhakar hi ho jaati hein hamari khushi duguna.

Many Many Happy Re tuns Of the day Adi sir.May God bless u.

Edited by jiya. - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aditya Srrivastav .. a name that brings pride on every CIDians face.

Dearest Adi sir ... wish you a very very Happy Birthday ... god bless you with excellent health ... memorable times ... some special moments with family and friends and simply everything you wish for.

I wish I could have done something special .. write a poem or something ... was unable to even participate in the contest ... but nevertheless ...

Dil se duaaein deti hoon ... poora vishwas hai aap tak pahunchengi.

Janmdin ... ke iss shubh avsar par ..
Dil se ek dua nikalti hai ...
Khush rahe aap sada ...
Har pal khaas rahe ...
Dil jo bhi chaache ... woh har khushi aap paaye ..
Aur dil se aap ... humesha muskuraaye ... :)

Thank you Adi sir ... for enetering our lives and making every moment special ... thank you for giving us Abhijeet ... an inseperable part of our lives ... for the lovely highway moments ... for the lovely dear smile ...

A special mention for Abhijeet ... today was the day he entered our lives ... within some time ... this man has become an inseperable part ... my day seems incomplete if I don't see him ...thank you Adi sir for portraying Abhijeets character with such excellence and finnesse that now Abhijeet is not a ccharacter ... his a part of our life.

In simple sir there's lots to which I want to thank you. Id just say god bless you sir ... may you get infinite happiness ... and everything you wish for ... Happy Birthday sir :)
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

๐ŸฅณMany Many Happy Returns of the Day Aditya sir!๐Ÿฅณ
        May there always be joy,prosperity & happiness for you!
                      Wishing you a very happy birthday sir!

Edited by star571 - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Aditya Sir.
You stepped into my life as Abhijeet 12 years back and as time passed i came across the different dimensions you are proficient in and every time i talk to someone about you i fall short of words to explain the talent, the aura of perfection and the beauty of simplicity.

The day you stepped in to CID itself is the greatest of all moments every fan of CID has come across and I believe that you are not a part of CID, but CID itself is a part of you, I wish that you excel in your career and reach the skies, 

Again Wish you a very very happy, fun and loving Birthday.

Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Aditya sir!๐Ÿ‘

A little gift from me, along with a birthday cake-

And somehing for all of us to share๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Enjoy!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Tanza - 12 years ago
dayakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

2 ABHI Sir...
Jannat ke mehlon mein ho ghar ho aapka,
Kahawabon ki duniya mein ho shehar aapka,
Sitaron ke aangan mein ho ghar aapka,
Dua hai sabse khubsoorat ho din aapka.

Happy Birthday Aditya sir. you came in my life two years back. I have learnt so much from you and your character Abhijeet. Thanks to be a part of my life, thanks for bringing smile on my face, thanks for giving memorable moments, thanks for giving Abhijeet, Badshah khan , vijay.. Be there in my life till it ends.
I hope my words reach you-
may GOD GIVE YOU prosperity, happiness each and everyday. may you have succesful career ahead.
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Special Day. Tried my best to come back by 21st.

Wishing a very very Happy Birthday Aditya Sir. I really wish you get everything which you deserve.