Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Nilesh (Macedon D'Mello) INTERVIEW (Page 3)

OneThatGotAway IF-Sizzlerz
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana.shanak

thank you rafi 4 the interview

Originally posted by Tasha4ever

thanks

U are most Welcome ladies Embarrassed

Originally posted by -kirulicious-

ah! thanks! he's really sweet! :D 
can't wait for others! :D

Will post themm as soon as I get to talk to them .. theyre VERY busy ppl Wacko  So pata nahin meri kab baat ho unnse Ermm But Ive informed them .. and they have consented .. not lets see kab baat hotee hai ..  D'ohIll post the other  interviews as sooon as I have them Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kirulicious-

OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena_rocks

he is too funnyROFL

i cldnt stop laughing wen he said abt VickyROFL

LOL Yeah Appparently Vicky really is crazy ...ROFL Even AMar G. and Vishakha said the same about him LOL
-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Originally posted by -Aicha-

AHHH He is sooo amazingly cute!! =D I love him! Hahahahaha He's hilarious and his answers LOL. Thanks for this awesome interview yaar!! =)

You are most welcome Hug 

and yeah ...I know ! and the best part is Macedon is equally funny and friendly in real life Embarrassed He is a great guy !

Yeah, he is!!

After reading this interview, I completely stalked the SSDC crew cuz I knew NOTHING about them before, not even that Shaantanu and Macedon were friends from before and half of Macedon's interview, I didn't understand the first time because I was like, what the heck is this indiafest and all?! LOL I didn't know anything..lol but now I feel educated cuz I watched many videos of theirs and WOW they are AMAZING!! =D I also really like Nimit, he was in Just Dance right? When I was reading up their info, I was SOOO surprised to see him there LOL It's such a small world, no? :O and even Trishala? Wow!! 

But I love how in their performances (SSDC) Shaan and Nimit are always a pair!! :D They're both sick poppers, and wow, when they dance together, actually WHEN ALL of them dance together, it's just W.O.W!!! haha

And you're a B-girl? WOW! Naaaice! :D Are you in like a crew too??

PS - What crew was Vicky in? Thanks (:
OneThatGotAway
OneThatGotAway

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

But I love how in their performances (SSDC) Shaan and Nimit are always a pair!! :D They're both sick poppers, and wow, when they dance together, actually WHEN ALL of them dance together, it's just W.O.W!!! haha

The best part about SSDC is their CHoreopgraphy (not just Ruel , ALL the boys contribute) and how in sync they are Clap 

Trishala isnt part of SSDC .. she just hangs around SSDC cuz well .. shez been seeing Ruel for over a year now .. Tongue  The SSDC boys are also good friends with some footloose contestants .. some more than friends Wink Ill inbox u Tongue

Yes , Im in an all gurls crew here in DUbai ... We go by Scadalavian Crew (A portmanteau of Scandinavia and Scandal :P The first one cuz our choreogrpahy is heavily influenced by the dutch style and scandals cuz .. well we're gurls LOL )

VIcky ... used to be part of Highdown Crew with BBOY KillJoy , BBOy Lucio etc but later split cuz of some internal dispute that got ugly .. plz dont ask me to elaborate ... and Joined Freak n Stylez Crew with BBoy ET, BBOY Young Soul and BGurl MuSick (hate her Sleepy Dead)
-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

The best part about SSDC is their CHoreopgraphy (not just Ruel , ALL the boys contribute) and how in sync they are Clap 

Trishala isnt part of SSDC .. she just hangs around SSDC cuz well .. shez been seeing Ruel for over a year now .. Tongue  The SSDC boys are also good friends with some footloose contestants .. some more than friends Wink Ill inbox u Tongue

Yes , Im in an all gurls crew here in DUbai ... We go by Scadalavian Crew (A portmanteau of Scandinavia and Scandal :P The first one cuz our choreogrpahy is heavily influenced by the dutch style and scandals cuz .. well we're gurls LOL )

VIcky ... used to be part of Highdown Crew with BBOY KillJoy , BBOy Lucio etc but later split cuz of some internal dispute that got ugly .. plz dont ask me to elaborate ... and Joined Freak n Stylez Crew with BBoy ET, BBOY Young Soul and BGurl MuSick (hate her Sleepy Dead)

Yeah, totally!! I agree, when I was watching their dances, it was like one body moving..no co ordination problems at all! =) I actually don't know much about Ruel, but he seems to be very popular and all, so how exactly is he? lol I know he's the one that kinda formed the SSDC crew, but other than that..I don't really get it. lol

OHHH that's why! Cuz I "liked" their page on fb and it said that 4 of their members were very busy, Shaan and Macedon with D3 and Nimit and Trishala with Just Dance, that's why I wondered! =)

Ooo this is very interesting ;) yes yes, inbox me soon please! :D I really want to know!! Hehe

Oh niceee! ;) Haha me loves the name! ;D do you guys have any videos of yours on youtube or something? I'd be amazing to see this brilliant VM maker do Bboying! :P 

Oh woah! okay. I think I get an idea, and won't ask further LOL 
Ah! okay :) I think I've seen some of their vids on youtube! =)
LOL why do you hate BGurl MuSick? :P
.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the interview!!!
Great answers!!
The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
pm me when u get the other interviews

luv_arsha IF-Sizzlerz
luv_arsha
luv_arsha

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing
and macedon is so sweet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index