Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

So we see Nilesh on screen everyday and clutch our stummicks from LMFAO-ing from his hilarious antics ... ever wonder what the man-boy that brings "Nilesh" to life is like ? Welll ... here's presenting  Macedon D'Mello ... unplugged ! 

INTERVIEW BROUGHT TO YOU BY MACEDON's FACEBOOK FANPAGE OF WHICH HE IS CO-ADMIN :

http://www.facebook.com/BEVDA.DMAN.NILESH.MACEDONDMELLO

FANS: Your first stage performance ?

MACEDON: well i still rem my first stage performance wen i was in d 7th grade..it was a reli tiny function..not a big one..but ya ..i rem it coz it was from der wer my passion for dancing began  =) 

FANS: We're guessing D3 happened after SSDC won the IBF 2010. How did SSDC happen? 

MACEDON: Well just to let u no.. it wasnt IBF it was indiafest.. =) IBF is like a breaking event whereas INdiafest was a all india dance fest dat happened in Goa..  =)  ..well bout SSDC ...we all were dancers from different colleges n den d first 4 memebers harshal rahul nimit n pratik had auditioned for IGT(indias got talent) at dat tym dey were know as DANCING VAINS!  =P  so ya after dey got thru they approached ruel to choreograph it ..so ruel then called us up...like dancers from jai hind / st.xaviers to merge n form a crew to perform at IGT..which den came to be known as SSDC..after a while wen IGT was over some of dem left d crew..coz at one point we dint have anytin to do...dat was d tym wen memebers like shantanu navin n raj came in n from der ...der was no looking back..after dat..we just performed ...won comeptitions ...did shows...got all d fame...n den indiafest came =)  ! 

FANS: You're only 19. D3's explosive popularity and the overnight fame' Any stalker issues ? LOL

MACEDON: Hahahah!! well no stalker issues as such  =P  but ya der are ppl who msg me continuously sayin plz come online n plz reply  =P  i mean its not dat ..dat i dnt wana reply to dem..it just dat m busy  =P !   but ya so far.. no stalker issues  =P 

FANS: Archi is from a rival crew. But you guys have GREAT onscreen rapport ?

MACEDON: Yup der was a tym wen i used to dislike archi  Tongue  coz he was from a rival crew n i always thought he was proud n shit...but after D3 happened..i got to know him...n i sware...hes just d opposite!hes a great guy..n as a person hes crazy Tongue  i mean both of us have a great offscreen rapport as well! which helps us perform better...we r like brothers now  Embarrassed

FANS: You know Shantanu cuz he's a crewmate. You know Archi from the many SSDC vs HD crew showdowns. Vinti and priyanka are from Sworddfish and All In. Samentha also performs with Swordfish So you prolly knew them prior to D3 as well. Would you say D3 is more fun because you're working with ppl you know already?

MACEDON: Not reli...i mean i knew all of em before D3 ..but d onli one i used to converse wid was shantanu...even wen we used to have our workshops i used to onli hang around wid shantanu in d start but later as i got to know d oders better, everytin was pretty chilled out..so i wudnt say i knew dem bfr D3 ..infact it was after D3 that i got to know all of em...esp shakti n amar...i met dem onli coz of D3 n now all of us are like family...i mean ...yeah..D3 IS MY SECOND FAMILY!  =) 

FANS: Your fan's have christened you "D-Man" (derived from D'Mello) pyaar se. D-Man and his silly raps and hilarious antics got your fanpafe 500 fans overnight. That's the fastest among all the other casts's fanpage (I know cuz my friends run the other pages LOL) How does D-Man feel about that? Do u like the name ? :D

MACEDON: whoa! well dats like news to me..coz me hittin 500 d fastest is reli suprising..n it feels reli good..i mean everyones loving my work..most importantly my raps =P .. der are ppl who even msg me wid thier own raps! so ya i do feel special   =P n ya D-Man loves D name  ;-)  suits nilesh as well as macedon! 

FANS: Fans can't decide what they love more: Bromance (Rey, Vicky, D-Man) or Romance (D-Man and Sim-Sim). What's D-Man's pick ?

MACEDON: Bromance man Tongue  anytime  Wink well i aint gay or anything  Tongue but ya its easier n theres much more chemistry between d bros ..so ya  Smile

FANS: How wud u describe D-Man ideal chick ? (Most asked question by female fans =P)

MACEDON: lol my ideal chik..well..sweet ..witty...beautiful n not hot =P ... mature...happy wid watever she has..doesnt crib or cry bout petty things...supports me in watever i do..n lastly loves me d way i am  Smile

(Sorry ladies for raising ur hopes up, but Macedon is taken and no we dont mean Samentha LOL)

FANS: What pissses of D-Man the most ?

MACEDON:  Lie...i mean it pisses me off to d core wen ppl lie .. n fake behaviour...like different from d outside n completely different from d inside...

FANS: Ur idol ?

MACEDON: Well i dont reli follow anyone...so i dont reli have a particular idol...but ya ...i am inspired by a number of people..the LES twins...popper salah...quest crew...I AM ME..Di Moon Zhang... n last but not d least my own crew head..ruel varindani...

FANS:  Is Macedon so dope and funny like Nilesh 0n real life or is he the silent, broody and moody type? 

MACEDON: Macedon in person is crazier than his character...i mean me n silent   =P not possible ...not moody at all..im a very fun loving person...whos jumpin around n hyper all d tym...high on life 24/7  Wink  ...jus like nilesh..probably 10 times crazier dan nilesh ..so yup...dat is me  Smile

FANS: Powermoves, Popping, Flips, Flairs, Toprock ' what's the move D-Man is best at?

MACEDON: well powemoves ...i jus know a few of em..i love poppin like LOVEEE!! <3   im shit scared of flips  =P  like scared outta my mind =P  toprock is fun i mean ...i as a dancer believe oni in style ...i mean anyone can pop..do flares..spin on their heads etc..but bfr all of it u need style..so ya from d above ..im pretty good at toprock..n a lil bit of freestyle poppin here n der ...

FANS: Tell us about a funny incident while shooting ?

MACEDON: well our shoots are always funny Tongue but ya few days ago we were shootin a scene where sharon is all tensed bout d auditions n shes reli hyper n shit n coz of dat shes yellin at all of us..it was a one shot take ...n it was quite a big scene n it was a serious one...so everyone got into d serious mode n everything was goin rite until mr. vicky forgets his line stops for a second n den begins to bite his fingers n spins around to remember his dialogue Tongue  ..obv we had to cut it n everyone includin d cameraman cudnt stop laughin...

FANS: Is D-Man a studious bacha in real life or full-time lukkha like Nilesh  ?

MACEDON: Well D- man aint a lukkha at all Tongue n neither is he studious...i mean wen i was in school i was a big tym nerd..once i got to coll..everything changed   Tongue  i got into dancing n everything...so ya...i mean i do study...currently doin my sybcom from H.R. but i study jus to clear my xams.. nothing else ...   Wink

FANS:  Any Message for D-Man's fans ?

MACEDON: Well thank you so much for all ya love n support ..it feels reli great to have so many fans...keep smiling ..live life king size each n every day cz u nvr know wats in store ..so give in ur best in watever u do..n God will surely do d rest..n lastly do keep watching D3  Tongue

NOTE : Guys ... so We have given you Macedon and Samentha's interview ... stay tuned from Sharon (Sneha Kapoor) , Bharat, and Amar Gowda (The TOtla) interview shortly Wink

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 20 July 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

sumi03harshi94Fabnidz30hkl75lov_in_d_airbhavikaD3km29Arsha85Mrinmoyeekria_d3sweetapple2995~~ MICK ~~cuty_klove_arshameeryyflirteyed-bitz-Andy_Dynamiter07cabhilasha_dream-veena.shona-Nxt_rockstar-Aicha--.nandini.-debby_11-kirulicious-yipeesweetshineZaYaHolic..Amina....Rish..KriShaReYamluv_arshaCrazyGirl.21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nilesh (Macedon D'Mello) INTERVIEW" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
oh he's sooo cute nd funnyLOL
thnx for sharingBig smile...wow cnt wait for d oders interviewEmbarrassed

-veena.shona-

IF-Dazzler

-veena.shona-

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

he is too funnyROFL

i cldnt stop laughing wen he said abt VickyROFL

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
AHHH He is sooo amazingly cute!! =D I love him! Hahahahaha He's hilarious and his answers LOL. Thanks for this awesome interview yaar!! =)

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
thank you rafi 4 the interview

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

oh he's sooo cute nd funnyLOL
thnx for sharingBig smile...wow cnt wait for d oders interviewEmbarrassed

You're welcome Embarrassed I am glad he is just as much of a Nilesh offscreen as he is onscreen LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
that was awesome loved the part about vicky and its interesting to know about him and shantanu :)

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
thanks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.