Bade Acche Laggte Hai

He is such a sweetheart...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shaleenrocks

Goldie

shaleenrocks

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Well Ram is behaving such a gentleman and sweetheart these days...The way he came forward to check on priya and was looking very concerned...Mr. Kapoor is showing too much interest these days in his wife to be...I loved how he told her she can bring as many items she want chair, table anything...and also how he told her dont under estimate me...well miss priya mr ram have all qualities of becoming good husband...no matter how ram shows, The exciting part is Ram have started to involve priya in small moments...
Well as obvious both so called brothers are useles...  Many serials have shown situation like this where step brother is big business man and think highly of his brothers and on the other hand brothers are total useless. I don't get one think how can such a big business man can be so dumb when it comes to family. The way Ram's character is portrayed, he can tell the mistakes at the presentation without looking at it and does not what his so called mama and brothers doing with his business internationally

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarurcrazyMayurnASYA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "He is such a sweetheart..." in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.