The elements are cropping up once again!!

Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear Friends,

Much as I am loving Priya's leg pulling of Ram, what I am not liking Ram being shown as a dumb tycoon, he may be socially stunted in many respects but definitely if he has built this empire,  there must be a few grey cells or does Ekta run her business in this manner, aaj ki do baatein

1)  The brother Sid is another villian, bus ek yehi baki tha char chaand lagane ke liye to add to the psycho family sitting amongst blondes he is thinking we are dumb too like his brother for he was supposed to go to Paris and has landed in New York across the Atlantic...no the brother will not know from the mobile call he is making to his hard working younger brother but I wonder if the luxuries of life Sid was enjoying comes free for someone is footing the bill...how does Mr Ram Kapoor run his business ignoring the Euro and the Dollar difference is a question to be asked to the creatives or Ms Kapoor doesn't pay bills on her trips abroad so the creatives  lack in knowledge...

2)  I am not a Punjabi nor I intend to criticize any race through my writings but I do have Punjabi friends who are very polite and practical, yes it is natural that the Kapoors will like to flaunt their wealth but alongwith their son's marriage they are also marrying off their daughter to the same family.  As per my understanding daughter's marriage is a very sensitive issue and no parents would like to show the family the daughter is going to is weak compared to them in any way, in short the known elements of Ekta's story are cropping up once again...very soon she will turn Priya into a matarani...

Last but not the least, as I said I would rather buy Ram not understanding social obligations much but where business is concerned, please creatives give him some brains, let us love him as a thinking man and not a fatso who is getting rebuked by one and all

Last but not the least...Ekta arise, write a story which is different but still likeable as we can connect with it...your thoughts friends, love Tin
Edited by tintiny - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like the CVs are resorting to the same old cliches again ..

I don't want to see priya turned into parvati..  
Edited by lunza - 12 years ago
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was a wasted episodes today.  What was wrong with today's episode:

1 The ennie minnie miney...with the elders sitting around, Ram is shown using the childish rhyme to pick a wedding date.  Since women tend to be more believing in muhrat etc...I am surprised Shipra kept quiet.

2  The brother...he is a big shot in Europe...more like he is just another spoilt brat having fun.  I am surprised the business is surviving when the kid bro is playing.  So now we have Sid joining Natasha and mom as the bad apples in the family.  Wonder what the other bro will be like?  Also negative?

Those girls looked like prostitutes that Sid was rolling around in bed with...A playboy can only attract hookers?

3 It is Ram's tilak ceremony, their are guests waiting downstairs and Ram is insisting on watching the match before getting ready.

4  The wedding planning...usually what guests, their receiving etc is discussed in private.  I mean this are not main issues...it is usually the number of guests from each side.  Plus I fail to understand how a person like Ram talks about inviting the politicians and VIPs and making a big show of the wedding.  He says the marriage is a samjauta so we would expect his wedding to be a private affair.  It doesn't go with the image he portrays.

5 The expression of concern he had on his face changes to somewhat of anger when Priya is crying and explaining why she is crying about how her father feels inconsequential in the grand show that is to be put on.  Is he feeling that now he is going to have to compromise on his wedding just to please Priya and her father?

6  Would have preffered Priya and father scene in their own home then at Ram's palace...would have been more effective.
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post with valid pts & also liked Divan's comment above...would add just a wee bit more...

Priya.. a collected & calm person crying about her dad's aspirations in front of Ram Kapoor, for whom she doesnt have an iota of respect(this, on basis of her jhoothi tareef dialogue & other incidents b4) in her own tilak function...just seems a bit melodramatic & out of character...
Sorry to say, but even I was confused about her reasons...the dialogue was all gol-gol...but she is an Englist teacher...mebe used to cryptics

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

nice post with valid pts & also liked Divan's comment above...would add just a wee bit more...

Priya.. a collected & calm person crying about her dad's aspirations in front of Ram Kapoor, for whom she doesnt have an iota of respect(this, on basis of her jhoothi tareef dialogue & other incidents b4) in her own tilak function...just seems a bit melodramatic & out of character...
Sorry to say, but even I was confused about her reasons...the dialogue was all gol-gol...but she is an Englist teacher...mebe used to cryptics

You are right, sometimes Priya is shown as someone with dignity and common sense.  When she is yelling and barking it does not gel with what we perceive her to be.
Fishfish thumbnail
Originally posted by: lunza

Looks like the CVs are resorting to the same old cliches again ..

I don't want to see priya turned into parvati..  

Exactly my thoughts, a time pass episode with full of known elements...grrr
Fishfish thumbnail
Kantaben and Nutty, exactly I was so upset yesterday for showing cheap antics, I mean they are making Ram more and more like a child, ok I accept we all have a child trapped inside us but then we bring in out in appropriate place, here Vikram is the nanny and Ram cannot do one thing himself and Priya started crying in middle of the show ...grrr of course her father cannot live upto the standards of the kapoors, isn't this a known fact?? Very badly conceptualised episode...typical BT!!!
nuttycleo thumbnail
@tintiny.. i was writing about Vikram being such a perfect friend that he even has to hand out clothes to Ram...but my mom called...
& u wrote about nanny...🤣
no wonder his wife is upset with him...he cant take care of his own kids...but has all the time in the world to spell out home truths to Ram & mother him!😆

Ram toh will be orphaned when Vikram leaves!!!Hopefully it happens after new mother aka Priya arrives!
nuttycleo thumbnail
oh & I forgot to add...

i really dont get Priya's dad...

he is a sorry figure, coz he feels he is a failure...didnt he get enough time to accept that fact, that he started Priya on the guilt trip in the middle of her tilak!!
mr. dad, u knew what u were getting into when u agreed to get your son & daughter married into the super rich family...& if u want to do something, who has stopped u?? just open your mouth for chrissake!! Ram's family is not going to dream that u hav different plans the way your wife goes all fish-like..eyes popping, mouth gaping..when they mention the guest list...
phew...sorry...
that guy makes my blood boil!!!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with your views