Sensational South

South Indian Kebab - JOIN US TO GRILL!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

malluangel

IF-Rockerz

malluangel

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
TANU!
good thing i came on here n saw aish's post [u have no idea how weird i feel saying that Ermm ]
but anywho
finish these sentences please Big smile

I am...
I curse...
I love...
I crave...
I despise...
I read...
I listen to...
I stare at...

Fill the following out in a way that makes sense using Characters/Celebrities

My boy...
My soulsister...
My brother...
My Dad is like...
My mom is like...
My pet gerbil...
Ferrets...

ok LOL answer quickly now Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimaBilliCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "South Indian Kebab - JOIN US TO GRILL!! (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

my turn! wooo! Cool

WOULD YOU RATHER...

only dance or not move at all?

kiss the person you hate
or forever hate the person you love?

slap or kiss Radha?
ROFL --radha u wont mind naROFL

destroy Canada or the US?Stern Smile none.ROFL

be hungry for the rest of your life or eat till your obese? ROFLMAN JOTTY MOTTY HMPHROFL

help nations who've had natural disasters or help the poor in your country? Both

Choose one person you'd love to kill: erm sanju ,radha , u and malu for the questions?ROFL

One person you love the most: Many Tongue

Someone who last made you laugh:  so many

What were you doing before you started to answer these? chatting with u allLOL

What's one wish would you make? India -pak unity

What's one thing you wish you could undo? many things

Where do you love to shop? Any werROFL\

If i opened your closet, would your clothes be all brand or just random? random

Your favourite accessory? I love most of the jwellery <3 They are so cute though i dont wear much of them

If you got the chance to date your celeb crush, would you even though your best friend in the whole wide world just went through a heart break and needs you?

What's your favourite phrase? Quote? even the wrong clock is right twice a day

Jackson or Derek from Teen Wolf? Big smile Derek ..

If Damon and Stefan were dying but on separate sides of the world, who would you save? None. i love stamonOuch

Steal the moon and give it to who? sun?

Be a star or a planet? planet , saturn

When's your birthday and what's your star sign? 14TH aug Leo

One person on IF who bosses you around the most:  None

..Ok. there. i'll be back with more. =]  WHAT no. meowShocked

ahsimaAngel-Jot.

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
TINY MANNN! Big smile

On this special occasion, I would like to present you with the following (Ill be back with more .. dont worry ;]):

Will you be able not to log into IF for 3  days?

Your last CD you brought?

Last movie you watched?

Last book read?

What xmas present did you get?

If you had to face three weeks in a lonely house, what five things will you take?

Can you put mascara on with your mouth closed?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Why is abbreviated such a long word?

Why is a round pizza put in a square box?

Can you cry under the water?

Will you be fired if you drink Pepsi at a Coke factory?

Does a person have to be important before they are considered assassinated instead of just plain murdered?

Babies wake up almost every two hours or so, then why say, "sleep like a baby"?

Why go to the top of a tall building only to put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Money does not grow on trees then why do banks have branches?

Why do you "put your two cents in" when it is only "a penny for your thoughts"? What happens to the other penny?

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on?

Why do we call it a 'drive-thru' if you have to stop the car to place your order?

Why does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year?

Are part time band leaders called semi-conductors?

If you're blind can you see your dreams?
Why are softballs hard?
Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet?
If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it homeless or naked?
Why do we scrub down and wash up?
Why does superman wear his underpants on top of his tights?
Why does Goofy stand on two legs while Pluto remains on all fours? They're both dogs!
Why do most cars have speedometers that go beyond the legal speed limit?
Why is Greenland called green if it is covered in white ice?
Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
Why do they sterilise needles for lethal injections?
Why do banks leave the door wide open but chain the pens to the counter?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any trousers?
How is that cows eat green grass and produce white milk?
Why do people press harder on the remote control when they know the battery is dead?
If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?
If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?
Why is a professional who invests your money called a 'broker'?
What colour would a smurf turn if you choked it?
Why do we park in driveways, and drive on parkways?
Why are hamburgers called hamburgers if there is no ham in them?
Why don't they have mouse flavoured cat food?
Why is rush hour so slow?
Why cant women put on makeup with their mouth closed?
Is a fly without wings called a walk?
Why do we say 'spit up' when you actually spit down?
Why do we wear a 'pair' of shorts if we are just wearing one?
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget. The more you forget the less you know. So, why study?
If Barbie's so popular why do you have to buy her friends?
Why is Bannana Split called a Bannana Split?

Edited by gk_09 - 21 July 2011 at 6:49pm

ahsimaBilliCat.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Bhootbie,,here i come with some surprise gift for youCool You are so gonna love itApprove

1. Describe your personality in 5 words:

2. Do you have any nick names on IF? If so, why were you given those particular names?

3. What is that one quality you really like about yourself?

4. What are some things you wish to change about yourself?

5. Describe your most funniest moment in life:

6. Were you a good kid or a bad/naughty bacha in your childhood?

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?

8. Out of your friends on IF:

nicest:
meanest:
weirdest:
most annoying:
happiest:
saddest:
shortest:
cutest:
smartest:
dumbest:
koolest:
most pretty:
emotional:

Now lets change gears...

9. Tanu, please choose one female character from your favorite serial, and describe a perfect candle light dinner date in a paragraph

Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
What is Satan's last name?
If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony?
Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"?
If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
If a person dies and then springs back to life, do they get their money back for the coffin?
If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and your the main witness, what if you say "no"?
Do they bury people with their braces on?
How far east can you go before you're heading west?
How does a Real Estate company sell its office without causing confusion?
Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?
If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling?
If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states.
Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball?
Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?
If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress?
Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it.
If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?
If its 11:30 PM Dec 31 in Texas and 12:30 AM Jan 1st in New York and you have a New York driver's license that expires Jan 2007, does that mean your license has expired?
What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?
Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?
When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
In the song Yankee Doodle, is he calling the horse or the feather "macaroni"?
Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?
Can you daydream at night?
Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it?
Can crop circles be square?
If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?
Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic?
When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible?
Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?
Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home?
Why is it that when we "skate on thin ice", we can "get in hot water"?
Why do people say beans beans the magical fruit when beans are vegetables?
If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?
If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
Why are the little styrofoam pieces called peanuts?
Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?
Why are they called 'Jolly Ranchers'? Who said that the ranchers were jolly?
Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?
Can a short person "talk down" to a taller person?

Edited by Aahaana - 21 July 2011 at 6:47pm

ahsimaBilliCat.

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Shocked

I hate u both Shocked

ahsima-Yami-

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malluangel

TANU!
good thing i came on here n saw aish's post [u have no idea how weird i feel saying that Ermm ]
but anywho
finish these sentences please Big smile

I am...tanu
I curse...none
I love...many
I crave... for verything
I despise..for many things
I read...nothing
I listen to...many songs
I stare at...wallROFL

Fill the following out in a way that makes sense using Characters/Celebrities

My boy...
My soulsister...
My brother... sam and dean ..
My Dad is like...
My mom is like..
My pet gerbil... erm
Ferrets...wats a ferret?

ok LOL answer quickly now Big smile

ahsimamalluangel

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

TINY MANNN! Big smile  GUTURRR Smile

On this special occasion, I would like to present you with the following (Ill be back with more .. dont worry ;]): I hate youSmile

Will you be able not to log into IF for 3  days? yes after this MOTW sureROFL

Your last CD you brought?  i dont rememberTongue

Last movie you watched?i dont rememberTongue

Last book read?i dont rememberTongue

What xmas present did you get?i dont rememberTongue

If you had to face three weeks in a lonely house, what five things will you take? 5 books

Can you put mascara on with your mouth closed? yes

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle? bcos glue and glue bottle are on deal they wont stick together

Why is abbreviated such a long word?bcos its a collection of abbrevation

Why is a round pizza put in a square box? Bcos pizza's are available only in pizza corner and  round box means no cornersROFL

Can you cry under the water? yes

Will you be fired if you drink Pepsi at a Coke factory? no kyunki pepsi bhi kabhi coke thi

Does a person have to be important before they are considered assassinated instead of just plain murdered? no

Babies wake up almost every two hours or so, then why say, "sleep like a baby"? who says thtROFL

Why go to the top of a tall building only to put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
y to go to other MOTW's and copy and come paste hereAngryROFLsame way crazy peopleROFL
Money does not grow on trees then why do banks have branches? so tht the branch can grow.

Why do you "put your two cents in" when it is only "a penny for your thoughts"? What happens to the other penny? other penny is tax

Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on? ask the alarm

Why do we call it a 'drive-thru' if you have to stop the car to place your order? kit kat break

Why does mineral water that has 'trickled through mountains for centuries' go out of date next year? bcos we al go for date evryyr bt mineral waer has to go for date atlest next yr on valentinesdayROFL
Are part time band leaders called semi-conductors? yes and u r insulatorTongue

If you're blind can you see your dreams? yes with inner eye
Why are softballs hard? soft corners are hidden in mindROFL
Why is an electrical outlet called an outlet when you plug things into it? Shouldn't it be called an inlet?bcos it givs out current for giving shock treatmentROFL
If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it homeless or naked? its homeked.Cool
Why do we scrub down and wash up?
Why does superman wear his underpants on top of his tights?so tht he can show others his new UW ..and so tht people dont get bored with his uniform pants .towel and shirtCool
Why do most cars have speedometers that go beyond the legal speed limit?rules are meant to be brokenTongue
Why is Greenland called green if it is covered in white ice? just in remberence of green Broken HeartROFL
Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg? it says in third line and fourth stanzaCool
Why do they sterilise needles for lethal injections?so tht the person going to die dosnt get diseases lik aidsROFL
Why do banks leave the door wide open but chain the pens to the counter?cos they know most of the chor are illiterate and wil not know how to use pen so they will think its a small rocket and take it away Big smile ROFL
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? no . not at all.
Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any trousers?wen hes wet his feathers coms aside which givs ful view of his bla bla blaROFL
How is that cows eat green grass and produce white milk? it means cows adds colured flavour Cool
Why do people press harder on the remote control when they know the battery is dead?so tht the battery gets up frm its sleep Cool
If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?bcos orange is the a popular colour with lots of fans Cool
If a cat always lands on its feet, and buttered bread always lands butter side down, what would happen if you tied buttered bread on top of a cat?wyait is buttered side facing the cats puff or outside .ROFL anywaii the cat wil take it off and eat it ..cat thodi na is lik u ROFL
Why is a professional who invests your money called a 'broker'? They break our hearts later.
What colour would a smurf turn if you choked it?skin colour i guessROFL
Why do we park in driveways, and drive on parkways?bcos we hv brains in skul and kidneys in abdomen Tongue
Why are hamburgers called hamburgers if there is no ham in them?burgers are hammered and  forr remembrance of hammering (we cant keep hammering day so for the hammering man's happiness )its made hamburgersCool
Why don't they have mouse flavoured cat food?bcos cats dosnt lik preserved rats Tongue
Why is rush hour so slow?bcos they are inversely proprtional i guessTongue
Is a fly without wings called a walk? No .  its run.
Why do we say 'spit up' when you actually spit down? like shut up ? ROFL
Why do we wear a 'pair' of shorts if we are just wearing one?bocs it cant b wore from top it shud b wore frm pair [leg] itselfROFL
The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget. The more you forget the less you know. So, why study? evry theorem has to b proved other wise for stating theorem only one mark is supplied by our maths teacher so for prooving ur theorem we shud studyROFL
If Barbie's so popular why do you have to buy her friends? bcos barbie is popular and so is costly tho barbie nai tho barie ke frnds hi sahiROFL
Why is Bannana Split called a Bannana Split?bcos before making it banan is split in to partsBroken HeartROFL

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 22 July 2011 at 4:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsima

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
WOMAN.. answer properly!  If you go around giving half answers, then this member of the week may well be extend to member of the monht Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ahsimaBilliCat.--sunshine--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top