Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Raj Singh

Viraj is back in Rajvi's (Ekta Saria) life in Colors' Mukti Bandhan and he is making his presence felt in every possible way, however in the upcoming episodes he will attack Siddharth (Raj Singh). While on the other hand Devki (Esha Kansara) will plan to buy Sabina's movie rights for her new company.

A source says, "Viraj has been leaving hints for Rajvi to make his presence felt but now he will go a step ahead and throw a knife at Siddharth while he is painting in the garden. But since Siddharth drops his paint brush and bends down to pick it up, the knife hits the canvas. Viraj runs from the scene but Siddharth will follow him. Furthermore, Jimmy notices Siddharth chasing Viraj and he also starts following him. But as shown in the earlier episodes Viraj and Jimmy (Rahil Azam) are very good friends, hence he helps Viraj to get disguised by putting on a new set of clothes. He later introduces Viraj to Siddharth, but Siddharth won't recognize him as he has not seen his face. However Rajvi notices Siddharth shaking hands with Viraj from a distance and thinks that he has got to know everything about her past which is not the case."

"One will also see Sabina's (Nazneen Patel) comeback in the show as Devki will plan to buy the movie rights of her films for her new company. Devki is not aware about Sabina's past relationship with her husband," added the source.

Raj and Esha remained unavailable for comment.

Login or register to post comments

Articles from the above source are not allowed on India-Forums. Please refrain from posting from this source again.

Edited by gk_09 - 24 July 2011 at 9:15am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_BaulOnly4DilishkripsyNandita5mitturajuKhaLidaHsaher_90veil_of_rosescuttieesonali.19281-Faith-tiny15lipshaawidaBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article-Sid attacked and Sabina's return" in Mukti Bandhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
hmmm... just as I thought.. so tht's where the story is heading.. Lets see how VV handles his past hitting his present.. D digging her own grave or testing her relationship with V.. can be taken both ways.. but good news is finally the business angle and the USP is back.. had enough of this worthless vacationLOL

congrats to all Sabina fans for the endless rant.. now let peace prevail and let the storyline take over..ApproveAlthough I personally did not want her to come back as I see no real cause it can further.. but if thats how it has to be. .I am willing to wait and see where it goes..

Also like I had said long back.. this jimmy and Viraj association will surface.. so well here it is... thankfully the story is being tied around the corners.. and finally moving.. 

I say let the test begin... once and for all.. no dragging the issue... or skirting it.. face it and come out bloody or unscathed..  goes to both SR/V and VD/SWink... 

Edited by sonali.19281 - 20 July 2011 at 9:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hemacwaizmapaangelshy-Faith-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

oh finally some interesting things coming up so d buys movie rights of sabina film , interestingLOL

wonder how will v react now, i hope the picnic gets over by this week , i am terribly missing imv

waizmapaarryline-Faith-sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

oh finally some interesting things coming up so d buys movie rights of sabina film , interestingLOL

wonder how will v react now, i hope the picnic gets over by this week , i am terribly missing imv

me 2.. never tht I'll miss IMV so much I was telling binis tht last nite I think.. even charu.. I want THEM BACK..LOL lets make a post on thtLOL wants IMV-Charu back.. want old MB back that makes utmost sense.. in every aspect of the word... lets get some game playing.. mastrstroking.. business etc back.. not just romance.. lets have a MIX and not a bias..Smile

enough with random passionate lovers and psycho stalkers.. you wanna be evil.. LEARN FROM THE LORD... IMVWink

Edited by sonali.19281 - 20 July 2011 at 9:26am

waizmapaangelshyintruderfast-Faith-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by intruderfast

me 2.. never tht I'll miss IMV so much I was telling binis tht last nite I think.. even charu.. I want THEM BACK..LOL lets make a post on thtLOL wants IMV-Charu back.. want old MB back that makes utmost sense.. in every aspect of the word... lets get some game playing.. mastrstroking.. business etc back.. not just romance.. lets have a MIX and not a bias..Smile

enough with random passionate lovers and psycho stalkers.. you wanna be evil.. LEARN FROM THE LORD... IMVWink
yes yes i second u on each and every word, balance hona chahiye yeh picnic kuch jyaada hi lambi ho gayi, agli baar soch samajh ke maangege cvs se , varna pachtana hame hi padegaLOLLOLvd come back to mumbai asap , we r waiting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-sonali.19281

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Sabina, nahiiinnn! Those fbs were annoying enough...more of her and loverboy now. Blah! Viraj threw a knife? ROFL. Very much stuck in 70s. Oo, Viraj-Jimmy thing is sorta interesting, totally forgot about them being friends. Chalo good to know their story is finally moving ... 

I'm missing IMV as well ... end this picnic already!!

hemacangelshysonali.19281-Faith-

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

Sabina, nahiiinnn! Those fbs were annoying enough...more of her and loverboy now. Blah! Viraj threw a knife? ROFL. Very much stuck in 70s. Oo, Viraj-Jimmy thing is sorta interesting, totally forgot about them being friends. Chalo good to know their story is finally moving ... 

I'm missing IMV as well ... end this picnic already!!

ROFL I was waiting for u to come.. and your loweee on the Sabina fbs to overflow.. look at the brighter side.. if she is standing for real.. we dont have to look at fbs.. ROFLand its abt time VV takes a call.. wat nowdude.. is paar or uss paar.. let the story move fwd already.. no wonder they made Devki drool in his love.. tsk tsk desi shows..

But i know wat u mean... Jimmy viraj is still better than JNROFLn finally they r tying the story together.. now all m waiting for is the silent game planner.. who is sitting in the bg.. and making his own line of action.. IMV.. we miss you.. come already.. and scheme some more.. rem the time binis wen both of us independently loved his scheme mode.. tht phaseROFL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 20 July 2011 at 10:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hemacangelshyarrylineOzymandias-Faith-

waizmapa

waizmapa

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
These developments will surely take the drama 4ward which has cum 2 a complete hault all thanks 2 this boring picnic. I completely agree with u guys n m really missing imv who is the soul of mukti bandhan n would luv 2 see sum sort of development in his track. I was eagerly waiting 4 sabina's cumback as its surely gonna spice up the proceedings n would surely bring an all time high in vaibhav-devki track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arrylinesonali.19281

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.