Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content Of the Post to Members Only.

----
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update -- 20th July 2011
Episode #324

----

Part 1
Episode Begins With, Gopi Doing the Kitchen Work along with that is Doing her HW. She writes a letter but rubs it. Rashi goes there and tells, If u rub so hard the Page will tear. Gopi tells I wrote it wrong that is why. Rashi tells look on the cooker too. She leaves.

Hetal comes there and asks her u are studying? Gopi tells Jigar told me everything when he had come from office. Hetal tells I am loving ur Interest In Studying, only pay attention in studying and sit on that table and do ur studies I will take care of this. After doing ur HW make the Table ready. Gopi tells her thank u and Goes and sits to do her work.

Hetal asks her how was your day? Gopi tells I was a bit scared because i was late and truthfully i was feeling a bit Different among the Children. Hetal tells U will get used to it. Gopi tells that the kids are sweet, but they were staring at me. She tells about the Sweet Boy that told her to sit besides her. She told about Garv and How he was Monitoring the Class and was also telling about the Girl. Hetal laughs and tells, This generation kids are very smart. Gopi smiles.

Kokila tells Mani to call everyone for dinner. Gopi comes and keeps all the plates on the Table. Kokila tells her to tell Rashi to bring the things. Gopi tells that Rashi had some work and so she went. Koki is angry and Surprised. Rashi comes running and tells that she had gone to remove clothes. Kokila tells that Mani removed them. Rashi tells that she removed the clothes but Bedsheets were still there. Kokila tells Okay and then tells Rashi to help Gopi. Rashi shakes her head and tells Okay.

Part 2
Rashi comes in the Kitchen. Hetal gives Her somethings and tells her that Gopi will have her School work daily. So u will have to take care of the Kitchen. Rashi thinks, It seems Both Mother and Son are trying to make Gopi educated. Hetal tells that she did her HW there. Rashi looks at the HW and thinks of what Urmi said about destroying the HW.

Rashi takes the things out and tells Gopi to sit and eat as she will be very tired. She continues that She and Mani will serve the food. Gopi goes and sits beside Ahem. Rashi tells U serve them Water and Chapatis . I will make few more Hot Chapatis

Chirag asks Gopi about the School. Parag tells see Gopi is so happy after coming from school. Rashi goes in the Kitchen and is seeing Gopi's bag. Ahem asks For Roti. Kokila tells here there are not there u take my share. Ahem tells Rashi is coming i'll wait for her. Kokila tells she has gone to make or bring. Rashi makes the Chapatis and puts in on the gas. She goes and Rubs  Gopi's Little bit HW. She turns them and Finishes Rubbing few letters.

Mani tells that she will bring the Chapatis .Kokila tells No I will go. Rashi is shocked.She quickly Packs Gopi's things. Rashi picks the Plate of Chapatis and Salad plates and is about to dash Kokila. Kokila asks Her why did u waste time? Rashi tells that she was making Salad. Kokila tells her to Go, she will bring Pickle from the fridge. Rashi tells No Pickle is there on the table i have kept it.

Kokila goes and sits there. She tells her there is No Pickle. She tells Rashi, u told me that the Pickle is there. But it is not there. Rashi tells Sorry i thought i had brought it. Kokila tells her to go and bring it.

Part 3
In the Morning, Gopi Wakes up She looks around and gets up. Ahem comes out of the Washroom. Gopi tells U have to go to work early? Ahem tells No I don't want to become late so now u also get ready I don't want to get late and there is No Option. Ahem leaves. Gopi removes a Saree from the cupboard and goes to wear it.

Rashi is doing the Temple work. All come there. Kokila asks Rashi u here? Rashi tells Gopi is packing her bag so I will do it. Hetal thanks her for taking the household work Lightly. Rashi tells that she will sing the Aarti. She sings it. and sings and sings. Time is getting wasted. She finishes it at last. She gives everyone aarti. Ahem tells Now It is 8:00am. Kokila tells Now Go Leave for School.

Rashi tells that They have to have their Breakfast. Kokila tells, It seems u haven't go to school. If u had gone U would know that u had to reach school early. Kokila tells them to eat a fruit in the Car. Both leave. Rashi thinks. Not late but Remark for HW she will definitely get.

They reach the School Ahem tells her to Go or then u will be late again. Gopi's saree gets stuck in the car, she tears it. She is sad. Ahem opens the door and tells her to go fast. Gopi wears her Identity card and goes in. She enters the class all are staring at her.

A girl says See This Aunty, She will study with us daily. She continues, again she wore a party dress. A girl points out at her torn Saree. Few make fun of her. She goes and Sits on the bench she sat yesterday. The girl tells her to Sit somewhere else. Gopi tells that the teacher told me to sit here. The girl tells Just for yesterday now u go and sit there. Gopi sits on the next bench.

The teacher Enters, All wish her Gopi too wishes her. The teacher tells them that they will check their HW before the Attendance. She tells them to Open the their Books. Gopi opens the Book and is shocked. She looks at the teacher checking the books and is scared 

Precap
Rashi asks Gopi what Happened. Gopi tells that the Teacher gave her another Punishment. Rashi tells U do what u want to do. And Now if Kokila comes to know about the 2nd Punishment And if she decides to stop ur schooling then? Gopi is scared.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please Hit the LIKE Button For Appreciating.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Yuks Please Make this Sticky Embarrassed Thanks for ur Co Operation.
Sorry Guys for Grammatical Errors and Any Mistakes.
Hope U like the Update. Sorry for any Mistakes

Silent Readers DO NOT forget to Hit the LIKE button

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

THIS IS A MEMBERS POST
&

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 21 July 2011 at 7:13am

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreeindy1979moon87Nas1azminamchhedamrvlsmedhsrohini_2007padmatvtdambismonicaysdavissmile365daysparbhudayalmaaneetfanzohrabanuHumayraCshiny3kalgirlniveeranj_msandhyanand17emeliaam1sh2na3fauzmalikBlacksexyspicyrsingingarchie76kamuraliivanta29shantellbrownhimani88asiaheartdeep27zanabegsinipillaishajnaiielgeenanda_gopaahutaA HUGE FANshmuupiem001Pinkangel1KamalikaGsunshine33Spot_Nancy_Mehr-kAMAL722madhu_sridhar-Ripal-_SK_christiandior.rusha4003-scarlett-PN_luvs_Arjunsimibrar1990McDreaamerkaka.lgsandyukswasthisimi_1sajniebholabearnithyamkv-Yuks-NeelimaSJnivedithall-Shilpa-llANJ4pyar-ishkHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS WU20.7.11-Rashi succeeds In Erasing Gopis HW-" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Yaar boring episode tha, as usual sab kuch ho raha hai.

Lekin don't worry, super update thi, thanks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRbablinisha

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Sonia LOL
No Problem and thank u for appreciating!! <3

christiandior.

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BubblyR

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

WOW  ... thx 4 update

BubblyR

sreereddy

Goldie

sreereddy

Thanks Ridzzi

BubblyR

Ms.S.K.

IF-Stunnerz

Ms.S.K.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update.  The way it is going, it seems even when the show ends, Gopi will still be uneducated.   Come on CV's how come Rashi & her mum Urmila get away with their plans.  Kokila shouting "rashi" in most of the precap comes to nothing and yet we are led to believe that she might be caught this time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monicayBubblyR

Post Reply New Post

Go to top