Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow kavya - what a vm - u made my day - early morning at 5.30 getting to watch a new arjuhi vm was just great - even though i didn't understand much but thanks to ur subtitles - i just luved watching it - i really miss arjuhi and kmh 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 - oh my God, what do i do, i miss arjun and arohi
--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
love all kannada old songs too good plz make some moreπŸ‘
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow wow...just loved it..
song is so beautiful its lyrics perfectly suit them...
😍

Edited by ..anshita.. - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrshn

wow! you use a lot of inspiration from other languages :):)

thanks varshini,  it is one of the languages I speak  πŸ˜›,  there will be certain moments in life that influence or inspire us and it will creep in our work too.  they lyrics say how high she holds his love and it suits so  well  Arjuhi - 2.
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

wow kavya - what a vm - u made my day - early morning at 5.30 getting to watch a new arjuhi vm was just great - even though i didn't understand much but thanks to ur subtitles - i just luved watching it - i really miss arjuhi and kmh 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 - oh my God, what do i do, i miss arjun and arohi

awe , I am glad it made you feel good.   I have given detailed lyrics in the utube desc. also.  dont worry they will come back with a bang. 😳
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: kk-dd4ever

love all kannada old songs too good plz make some moreπŸ‘

thank you .  I like some kannada songs,  mostly bhavageethe, film songs  I know a few, this is one of them.  If I find any suitable song  I will make it. 
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..anshita..

wow wow...just loved it..
song is so beautiful its lyrics perfectly suit them...
😍

hai na  😍.  his love is so important to her and who else can  be best fit than arjuhi of kmh 2.  they proved their love to each other more intensely than kmh 1 , in some parts.  
--Anushka-- thumbnail
i like songs from the movie geetha especially jothe jotheyali. love the song:) infact all the songs 4rm the movie amruthavarshini r good
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: kk-dd4ever

i like songs from the movie geetha especially jothe jotheyali. love the song:) infact all the songs 4rm the movie amruthavarshini r good

I havent seen geetha.  will listen to it when I get time.  looks familiar though , jotheyali, jothe jotheyali  looks like I have heard it before.  Oh . Amruthavarshini is a classic, what songs and lyrics.

if  karan does ramesh's role he will nail it  equally ,  *dreaming*.
--Anushka-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

I havent seen geetha.  will listen to it when I get time.  looks familiar though , jotheyali, jothe jotheyali  looks like I have heard it before.  Oh . Amruthavarshini is a classic, what songs and lyrics.

if  karan does ramesh's role he will nail it  equally ,  *dreaming*.

too good movie by the way i am anushka 4rm bangalore as u said even i like bhavageethe and i know a few of them