Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

priya's blog

Divya23. Senior Member
Divya23.
Divya23.

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

I had my own philosophy. I wanted to get married only when I was in love with that person..

Posted at Jul 15 2011, 03:26 PM by Priya

Papa ne itne saalon ke baad mujhe aaj apni diary ke baare mein yaad dilaya. Mein toh bhool si gayi thi ki apne khayalon ko, apni umeedon ko kagaz pe utaarna dil ko kitna sukoon deta hai. So I've decided people'that jab man kare toh main apne khayal yahan likhungi..

Pichle kuch dino mein there has been so much chaos happening around me. Pehle toh Natasha ke gharwaalon ne der raat ghar pe aake sagaai tod di. Felt very bad since Karthik and Nutz look so cute together. Pataa nahi what is going on with Nutz? It has been so tiring. I just hope Karthik and Nutz will get back together and live happily together. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Meri bhi zindagi main so many ups and downs. Kabhi shadi hone hi wali hoti hai to fir ruk jaati hain or jab nahi hone wali ho to wapas se hone ki baatein shuru ho jati hain. Mere aur Mr. Ram Kapoor ke raaste itni baar takraa rahe hain ' ajeeb baat hai. We are so different and I can't relate to him at all. And now with Karthik's wedding being called off, I don't know what will happen to my wedding. I feel it doesn't even make sense now for me to get married to Mr. Kapoor.

I had my own philosophy. I wanted to get married only when I was in love with that person. Toh phir bhi sab meri shaadi Ram se karaane par kyun adey hue hain ' can't figure out. Mujhe sochne ka waqt bhi nahi mil rahaa hai. We have, because of a row of fights, parted and reunited so many times that I think I have started believing in destiny. These situations can't just be mere co-incidences.

Is destiny responsible for bringing people together or breaking them apart? Is destiny responsible for the way your life turns out to be? Are the lines of destiny on your palm actually true or just a myth?

I am not saying I don't like Ram, but I am not sure whether I love him or like him as a life partner. I am sure he is a nice person with a clear heart, but I don't know'There are a lot of thoughts squabbling in my head. Main itni confused hoon. It's like, as if it's a sign from God but one which I can't comprehend.

Is it possible to fall in love with your husband in an arranged marriage? Does attraction and love develop between two people after they are married? Don't know ' just thinking!

SOURCE:http://www.setindia.com/priya_diary/
P.S:sorry if it has been posted ,mods can close this.
thank youSmile

Edited by Divya23. - 20 July 2011 at 7:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00muaazanizor

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index