Posted: 12 years ago
has anyone noticed that Ram has actually been losing weight a little bit. He looks a litlle slimer today. I dnt know... I know that he has been asked to loss some weight after the BADE ache lagthe hai jokes but gosh that was fast
Agreed..He looked slimer...I don't want him to loose to much wait though...I LOVE the golu-molu ram...😆
I agree too slim would make him loose his cuteness .. but if it is gud for his health as I read somewhere then yes it is gud for him too .. but not too much for him to loose his characteristic cuteness
there had been an article that Ram has been put on strict diet by the makers of the show...

maybe thats why he looks slim...  😊
yeah I agree...I was telling my patidev the same thing - that Ram seems to have lost some weight - especially on his face!
Oh! Am not able to see the visble difference at all. Has he slimmed down? REALLY!!!!!!
I dont feel that he reducing his weight, rather i feel as he getting obesity day by day .
Originally posted by Gauri22

yeah I agree...I was telling my patidev the same thing - that Ram seems to have lost some weight - especially on his face!
yes i have noticed that too... I think he still looks cute.
 Looks like it that he has lost a lil weight...May be that he wears better fitting clothes now  ðŸ˜† The earlier suits were so tight that it felt like it could burst at the seams.
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I was the only one that noticed !! Yeah he has been looking skinnier in the last couple of episodes ! And wayyy more handsome ! 😳 I thought I was just delusional. Apparently not. Yayyy for Ram ! Keep it up ! :)