Adaalat

India-Forums

DOTW: What Constitutes Losing for KD?

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I've been thinking about this for a long time and I would really like to bring this topic to the discussion table, which I just did. LOL

As many of you may have noticed or not noticed (that doesn't really matter because I noticed and I'm here to make you notice LOL), the voiceover in the promo always says, Kya yeh case haar jayega KD? This has been happening for the past many episodes, and now I'm wondering, what exactly constitutes losing for KD? How can we say if KD has lost a case or won a case? Is it as simple as either his client being let off or being imprisoned or is there a bigger meaning to the word losing for KD?

What do you think?

_YuviFanatic_ IF-Stunnerz
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Nice topic, I noticed it many times in the promos. May be the tough situation which he faces during the case constitutes his lose. Losing a case matters much for him because he fights for justice and not to win. This was proved in case 22 which was aired on 16th April 2011.
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
That's exactly what I feel Shruti. He doesn't always fight to win. He fights to get justice. He fights for the truth. He fights for the right thing.
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Yes, the background voice always repeats the same lines like PPs. LOL
Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
I agree, he fights for justice/truth that's why in the Shonit episode even though he won he realised that it wasn't justice so did what he needed to do to achieve justice.
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Yes, and that was the only reason he lost a case technically even though he won in terms of justice.
KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

What's losing in your terms Shruti and Luv-Shonit?

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
I know! His first loss just had to be due to Shweta! Big smile I just wish he let her go but that couldn't happen coz he's not a sore winner.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index