Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF Ending - Not Like the Movies, thanks guys (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 22

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Generally people write no pm yet...its the first time i m seeing dont read yet ROFL this FF is unique in every possible way ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sezoSHAHAD971Kudi_NextDoor-Awantika-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Ending - Not Like the Movies, thanks guys (Page 7)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
reserved

wow kudi, what an entry by arjun

u have described arjun very well - a true casanova

poor aru - i pity her - i can feel her pain kudi

just loved ur update - pls continue

Edited by Arjuhisis - 29 July 2011 at 8:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoorpunam2712

Kudi_NextDoor

Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Generally people write no pm yet...its the first time i m seeing dont read yet ROFL this FF is unique in every possible way ROFL

Hahaha, Omg, I love you guys!  I thought the same, after editing everything and posting. Hmm, what must the people be thinking. "Total weirdo!" LOL

.vrshn.punam2712

Kudi_NextDoor

Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Awantika-

Originally posted by Kudi_NextDoor

Originally posted by -Awantika-

res 
1st
before ur pm :P

Awantika, don't read yet please. This is the third part, Im trying to put the 2nd part in it.

ooppss sorryy :O
Got too excited seeing your update LOL
Will wait !!

Its okay! I just didn't want to ruin it for you, as the part I had uploaded was a very bad part for Arjun's entry. I'm just glad this post came together., in the end. Do give me your feedback!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

salmankh1

Goldie

salmankh1

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

First of all, please don't do that again!  I see your post but I can't read it!  That's brutal Harman!  Just teasing you.  Now on to the important stuff. 

WOW!  I loved Arjun's entry.  What an entry!  I don't know why but I get a total DDLJ vibe from this update.  Not that the story is going to be like that but just the way I picture the scenes you've described.  The large happy families, your player Arjun, even the way you describe Chandigarh.  I'm getting so excited about how this story is going to progress.   They haven't even met and I can feel their chemistry.  I know I sound crazy but I really can.  They are going to be perfect for eachother!  Wonderful 2nd update.  Looking forward to the 3rd update..hopefully tomorrow!!!  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sezoKudi_NextDoor-Awantika-punam2712Arjuhisis

Kudi_NextDoor

Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmankh1

First of all, please don't do that again!  I see your post but I can't read it!  That's brutal Harman!  Just teasing you.  Now on to the important stuff. 

WOW!  I loved Arjun's entry.  What an entry!  I don't know why but I get a total DDLJ vibe from this update.  Not that the story is going to be like that but just the way I picture the scenes you've described.  The large happy families, your player Arjun, even the way you describe Chandigarh.  I'm getting so excited about how this story is going to progress.   They haven't even met and I can feel their chemistry.  I know I sound crazy but I really can.  They are going to be perfect for eachother!  Wonderful 2nd update.  Looking forward to the 3rd update..hopefully tomorrow!!!  

Have I ever told you how much I love you Raman. And how much your comments mean to me. Well if not then now! I love you, and thankyou. But this post really turned out to be a lil funny. I posted again and again, even broke the parts out in two liek you said, but it never happened. Turns out there was something wrong in the song, I had added!! When I took that song out the whole chapter turned upside down. And the paragraphs were all just a mess! Scared, I frantically edited and wrote "DO NOT READ" because I did not want to ruin it for you all. I'm just glad it worked out. Hahah!

salmankh1punam2712

Damyanthi

Goldie

Damyanthi

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hey thank you so much for the update and Pm! I'm yet to read this part. I'm running late so I'll read it once I get back home!

I really liked your previous part and don't worry, I'm not in the habit of gushing if I don't mean itLOL

Kudi_NextDoor

Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Hey thank you so much for the update and Pm! I'm yet to read this part. I'm running late so I'll read it once I get back home!

I really liked your previous part and don't worry, I'm not in the habit of gushing if I don't mean itLOL

I'm glad. The truth is all I expect form my readers. Thankyou. Have a nice day!

DamyanthiArjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.