Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF Ending - Not Like the Movies, thanks guys (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 22

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
plz update soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Ending - Not Like the Movies, thanks guys (Page 5)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaishnavi...

vaishnavi...

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
when will u update??

sezo

sezo

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged

hi thanks for the pm. and soz for taking so long to read it.#

loving how you started your ff, so cried as reminded me of my sister who went thorugh a simlar experience in her marrange. but still you have done justice to the concept in my view.

plz update soon, dont know when i will get access again. but plz do continiue for sure.

take care

saira

Loveurlife1

IF-Sizzlerz

Loveurlife1

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
ohhh this waz really good i loved :) xxx awsomw

Ruky07

Ruky07

Posted: 25 July 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
this is awesome
the concept is great, somthing that you can connect with due to the Realism
its intense, brilliant jobHug
its going to be a great ff
update soon
cheerio Smile

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Loved it, actually much more than that, i m in awe with the way u write and the concept.

i was waiting for u to write an FF, after that Monday night One shot u wrote :) and this came in as such a nice surprise :)

Its really so beautiful, really excited to know how Arjuhi meet and fall in love and how Arjun will help Arohi heal the wounds-wow, its amazing-its going to be yet another beautiful journey with our Arjuhi and thank u soo much for coming up with this :) well i had read ur FF the very second day but cudnt comment before, sorry.

About the domestic violence issue, thats another thing that has made this FF different plus ur thought and initiative respectable as well. How much ever i may love reading serious sentimental and painful moments in the main characters' life, this thing, it really made me feel so uncomfortable-obviously its disturbing. but at the same time its everything i mentioned before :)

Make ur updates sooner if possible please. And also can u havea continuation to ur Monday night some day?

Edited by Pranii - 26 July 2011 at 4:04am

Kudi_NextDoor

Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
  I have so much to say to all you wonderful people. I want to start off by saying a BIG thankyou to everyone who has supported me so far. Your comments, and real life connections- made me feel I had done something right somewhere :)

I know you guys are eager to read the next part, as Arjun is yet to be introduced. I am also eager for you guys to meet him! After staying up the entire night, trying continuous times to update, I was not able to. Being told that my post had invalid words in it. Sigh! I looked through it many times but couldn't find anything as such. Hopefully, by tomorrow it will let me post. Thankyou so much for your guys patience you have been waiting for quite some time now. I really hope that this problem does not occur tomorrow! :(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69sezo.vrshn.Loveurlife1punam2712Arjuhisis

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kudi_NextDoor

I have so much to say to all you wonderful people. I want to start off by saying a BIG thankyou to everyone who has supported me so far. Your comments, and real life connections- made me feel I had done something right somewhere :)

I know you guys are eager to read the next part, as Arjun is yet to be introduced. I am also eager for you guys to meet him! After staying up the entire night, trying continuous times to update, I was not able to. Being told that my post had invalid words in it. Sigh! I looked through it many times but couldn't find anything as such. Hopefully, by tomorrow it will let me post. Thankyou so much for your guys patience you have been waiting for quite some time now. I really hope that this problem does not occur tomorrow! :(

cool kudi - no problem - we will wait

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SHAHAD971.vrshn.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.