Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF Ending - Not Like the Movies, thanks guys (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 22

Ruky07

Ruky07

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
yes u update
loved it, the description was nicley written
arohi in arjun's arm...
i like the way you present arohi thoughts
do update soon
cheerio:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Ending - Not Like the Movies, thanks guys (Page 21)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khat2027

Goldie

Khat2027

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
i swear i was just thinking of your FF yesterday! & you updated :) 
cant wait to read it 

--Read it :) 
&& loved it :) 
it was really nice, and why is Aru unconscious ??  
cant wait to read the next part :)) 
please update soon :) 

Edited by Khat2027 - 05 September 2011 at 4:50pm

Kudi_NextDoor

love.1

love.1

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
ooo interesting!
How does Arohi land in Arjun's arms??? Wink
Loved the way you described the turmoil going on in Arohi's mind!
awww spoilt brat lol!... haha so cute him and his bhabhi gauri hehe LOL
dhak dhak dhak dhak in his heart as well... seriously can't wait for the next update!

Please do update soon Smile
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoorpunam2712

salmankh1

Goldie

salmankh1

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

I  LOVED IT!  So well written.  I love this Arjun...I can not wait to hear what happens at this party!  You've done a great job of hooking our interest.  Please, please update soon Harman!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kudi_NextDoorKhat2027.vrshn.punam2712

Kudi_NextDoor

Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you Punam. I always look forward to your comments. Yes this update was written to be introspective, as all I wanted to capture were their feelings. A little bit of intensity, a little bit of filmy-ness, a little bit of emotions- I want to experiment with all those different types of writing styles. Let's see how it goes! :)

Originally posted by punam2712

res

Kudi first of all, thanks for the update. was missing it. this one was very close to my heart.

It is a little toned down from the earlier updates, It is missing the intensity which was there earlier, it is more introspective, but maybe it was needed at this point

The quiet, sulking, sitting in a corner, looking out into thin air Arohi, had splashed a fire making potion onto a strangers face!  Turned lesbian after the beats. God - Arohi what you're thinking is normal. This other day dreaming, thinking a lot, building a box around yourself thing is what's NOT normal

great thinking. Arohi wants to be normal like other girls - how true. he brings out strong emotions in her, maybe that will remove the hurt in her heart also.

what a spoilt brat he is, out to break all the rules - but now he has found somebody who will not even give him the time of the day, good for her

punam2712

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
really awesome...
bt what happened in d club...cant wait to knoe more...continue soon...thnx 4d pm...tc :)

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Nice Update Smile

Kudi_NextDoor

Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Note --

I will not be able to continue this FF. With so much going on, by the end of the day I just crash. I tried really hard to keep this going, but it's nearly impossible - writing ff's, then writing reports, doing math and science all in one day - its too much! This FF was a short journey but a very meaningful one for me, and I would like to thank all those readers who left their wonderful comments with me- and encouraged me to go on. a special sorry goes to Raman di,who told me to start writing my own ff. I'm sorry I couldn't continue this. I will always be here for your writing though. After RNMJ, SWTE, and KI - cant wait to read the next masterpiece. And maybe at some point I might just write a little OS, but for now an FF seems to be a lot of work. I know I'm being a quitter at this, but I really want to focus on school right now. Its that integral time, and i apologize once again. If I ever do write an OS, I hope that I get as much love as you have given me in this short time, and we meet again. The story of this Arjun and Arohi was left incomplete, but all you readers- remember if you try hard enough, you can make your own fairytale come alive - Just Like the Movies!!

Edited by Kudi_NextDoor - 23 September 2011 at 3:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69punam2712Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.