Relive Remix (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 14

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funky n crazy

:P itsss a lill impossiblyyy diffcilttt 2 changee meee! though i have my shares of lowss n lullsss 2!!!!! my ym contacts r alll lost soo i stoppd login in wahnn 4 thtt reasnnn!

ya yaa mke sucha boatt:)

That's why I dont see you on YM whenever I log in there...because I remember before you used to be online most of the time and even if not on computer, you atleast you to be on from your cell.

And good...dont change.Embarrassed As for making such a boat...well its already made Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Relive Remix (Page 8)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi

nishiii didiii >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
eeeksss d 1stt thngg thtt cme 2 myy mind wass howww maddd i used 2 driveee uuu!!!! n d thngss u usedd 2 temme n d wayy i kept pleadin 2 u ki woh fic khatam karooo but u dinnn n blaa blaa blaaa!
i alwysss get highhh on seein ur posttt! i hvee nooo cluee yyy buttt ufff :"> howww r uuu???

LOL

Hey vanshiii ... Hug
how are you ... n wat are u upto nowadays ??? got a lot of catching up to do SmileSmile

Yeah even I remember your dreaded n threatening msgs of "diii" on my yahoo msger ... LOLLOLLOL ... n abt the getting high thing ... LOLLOLLOL ... i have no clue why dear ... i am not a alcoholic Embarrassed

oooh filhaal m in delhiii! oncee i go back 2 bombay college starts on d 1st! i'll be in d 1stt yar of physiotherapyyy :P
aap kya kar rhee ho aaj kalll! i misss d messengrrr daysss!!!!!!!!

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterious girl

Nishiii finally i made u reply...
well i never used to chat with u or talk to u before ... the first tym i started interacting with u was the time when i became a viewbie ...  at that tym i never expected i m making a friend for my life... well it will not be fair if i tell that we are net friends.., bcause we hve gone way beyond that... and it seems like we know each other from ages.. 
i wil still not forget the first tym i met u in person.. that was so funny.. the way we behaved the first tym and the way we are now... hey bhagg i can just go on and on and on abt it... for allthe bugging i have done and the tyms i have troubled u thanks for being a very patient friend and always being there for me ( specially when i was in bang) thanx a lot for everything nishi

okie i think bahut tareef kar di... :P dont fly too high nishi ... (gonna start buggin u again)

yaaa ... kavi ... first time i spoke to u , i was of the impression that you r a chup chaap acchi "vrinda" type bacchi ... how wrong was I OuchOuchOuchOuch ...
Jokes apart ... I am glad I met you ... for reasons you very well know ...
The first time we met was hilarious ... me being geographically challenged and ur direction sense was a recipe to totally drive diii maddd ... which we were successful to some extent ... LOLLOLLOLLOL N even during my recent trip to mumbai... gal u reached my hotel before me ... 

thanx for being thr for me everytime since I met ya ...

n taareef kaafi dino baad kar rahi ho ... so Lage rahooo ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

:P itsss a lill impossiblyyy diffcilttt 2 changee meee! though i have my shares of lowss n lullsss 2!!!!! my ym contacts r alll lost soo i stoppd login in wahnn 4 thtt reasnnn!

ya yaa mke sucha boatt:)

That's why I dont see you on YM whenever I log in there...because I remember before you used to be online most of the time and even if not on computer, you atleast you to be on from your cell.

And good...dont change.Embarrassed As for making such a boat...well its already made Wink

actlii i lost d contacts a month back:| i stopped login in 2 yrs back:|
matt peetna:|
pm me ur id!

mysterious girl

IF-Veteran Member

mysterious girl

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by mysterious girl

Nishiii finally i made u reply...
well i never used to chat with u or talk to u before ... the first tym i started interacting with u was the time when i became a viewbie ...  at that tym i never expected i m making a friend for my life... well it will not be fair if i tell that we are net friends.., bcause we hve gone way beyond that... and it seems like we know each other from ages.. 
i wil still not forget the first tym i met u in person.. that was so funny.. the way we behaved the first tym and the way we are now... hey bhagg i can just go on and on and on abt it... for allthe bugging i have done and the tyms i have troubled u thanks for being a very patient friend and always being there for me ( specially when i was in bang) thanx a lot for everything nishi

okie i think bahut tareef kar di... :P dont fly too high nishi ... (gonna start buggin u again)

yaaa ... kavi ... first time i spoke to u , i was of the impression that you r a chup chaap acchi "vrinda" type bacchi ... how wrong was I Ouch ...
Jokes apart ... I am glad I met you ... for reasons you very well know ...
The first time we met was hilarious ... me being geographically challenged and ur direction sense was a recipe to totally drive diii maddd ... which we were successful to some extent ... LOL N even during my recent trip to mumbai... gal u reached my hotel before me ... 

thanx for being thr for me everytime since I met ya ...

n taareef kaafi dino baad kar rahi ho ... so Lage rahooo ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now you would hve realised how much vrinda type i am na EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
our first meet was a epic totally driving Di crazy.. and in our meet in Bang we scared shobzEmbarrassed
Ab bas bahut tareef ho gaye now better go and take rest or will complain to aunty and uncles :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishi

kavya.b

IF-Stunnerz

kavya.b

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
hello shello ppl
how r u all??

my brain is not working well...i was at CC n kept wondering why no one was there at CC on the reunion day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Nishi diii!!HugHugHug Do you remember me?? I dont know if u do and plus I even changed by ID...I am *nitz_rocks*Blushing omg it feels just like bliss to see you here...how are youuu?? its just soo amazing seeing you here. I remember that night chat we had in confy when you and harshu told me about that onion story jiska naam i dont even remember..but than dung (shelly) made a siggie on it for meROFLBlushing

And your fiction...relationships...I remember and it is one of my favorite ones...gave us insight of Ashi before Maurya!BlushingHug Loved that ficBlushingEmbarrassed

Hi Nitzie .HugHugHug... nice to see u here ... n hope u r in my fb list ... (u betta be AngryAngryAngry ) ... which reminds me that most of us hab each other in our lists , but we hardly spk ... i wonder y ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused ... comeon ppl ... ur free to spam my fb as much as u wish SmileSmileSmile ... n i shall extend the same courtesy WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Onion story is the one which I wud wanna revisit ... 

Even I loved writing the fic ... but stupid exams came up n lost touch to continue it ... basically its utter lazyness EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed glad u liked it dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eloquenthey.bhaggu

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

nishiii didiii >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
eeeksss d 1stt thngg thtt cme 2 myy mind wass howww maddd i used 2 driveee uuu!!!! n d thngss u usedd 2 temme n d wayy i kept pleadin 2 u ki woh fic khatam karooo but u dinnn n blaa blaa blaaa!
i alwysss get highhh on seein ur posttt! i hvee nooo cluee yyy buttt ufff :"> howww r uuu???

LOL

Hey vanshiii ... Hug
how are you ... n wat are u upto nowadays ??? got a lot of catching up to do SmileSmile

Yeah even I remember your dreaded n threatening msgs of "diii" on my yahoo msger ... LOLLOLLOL ... n abt the getting high thing ... LOLLOLLOL ... i have no clue why dear ... i am not a alcoholic Embarrassed

oooh filhaal m in delhiii! oncee i go back 2 bombay college starts on d 1st! i'll be in d 1stt yar of physiotherapyyy :P
aap kya kar rhee ho aaj kalll! i misss d messengrrr daysss!!!!!!!!

Woahhh !!!!! that sounds pretty hifi n coool gal ...
All the very best for everything you do dear ...
Am still working ... n working ... guess once I am bored with working ll plan to get back to colg n do Masters ...
even I miss the messenger days ... we need to get back to that mode sometime SmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eloquenthey.bhaggu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top