Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

Originally posted by funky n crazy

nitzie: nitzieee tht is realiii realiii greattt! pharma is a damn gudd lineee! don worry m sure ull saill thrghh ittt! jahan tak tujhe treatt krne ka sawal haii thn 4 thttt ull hv2 cummm hereee:P:P:P n m more than willlinn 2 helpp uu out! terms n conditnss applyyy! theek hone ke bajaye agar aur kuch toot phoot gaya toh m not responsiblll=))=))=)):">:">

Man you are still the same!!! the crazy vanshi...eeeks I love youuu!! HugHugHug  And man I was supposed to be in India this time and so would have met you guys...but the tickets are so damn costly...2000 dollars!! Thats crazy! So couldnt come Unhappy

And hahahah done deal...wont make u responsible for a single thing LOL You college starts this 4th of august? Like first year? Damn vanshi we both are sailing on the same boat...my college starts in sept. though!Blushing

ooohh nevaa minddd! but come sooon:) yesss v r sailinn in d smee boattt! hopefullyyy it wont sinkkk!
n whattt do u meann by m still d smeee :P u thought dree wud be a chngeee????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Relive Remix (Page 7)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
HugHugHugHugHug

HELLO REMIXERZZ ... 
Its been really really lonnnggg timeee ... CryCryCry
CryCryCryHope all of you are doing great ...  SmileSmileSmile
I almost felt thoda lost since I logged onto IF after almost may be 2 to 3 yrs ?? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

When I joined RF had not much takers n had only a handful of ppl vouching for it ... but now I see soo many pankhas(fans) ... ClapClapClap

Remix was a breath of fresh air in the world of slippery soap operas which bored me ... n gave me ultimate entertainment during colg ...

n RF was a different world altogether for me ...  I have made many close frens here ... Esha (my darling angel ) , Kavi (ofcourse ) , Soumi , Harshu , Reemz , Vanshi ... (soo sorry if I hav forgotten to mention some names ... plz feel free to add it urselves ) ...
Our crazy chats at nights (or shd i say wee hrs in the mrng) , troubling ppl online , sorting out fights , fan fics , my own stint at writing are some of the stuffs which I shall never forget n will always miss ...

But as life goes on ... we need to move on ...
Meanwhile I wish all you guys the very best and hope to be in touch with all of you ...

Love ,
Nishi
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eloquenthey.bhagguuvcraziestfan

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

nitzie: nitzieee tht is realiii realiii greattt! pharma is a damn gudd lineee! don worry m sure ull saill thrghh ittt! jahan tak tujhe treatt krne ka sawal haii thn 4 thttt ull hv2 cummm hereee:P:P:P n m more than willlinn 2 helpp uu out! terms n conditnss applyyy! theek hone ke bajaye agar aur kuch toot phoot gaya toh m not responsiblll=))=))=)):">:">

Man you are still the same!!! the crazy vanshi...eeeks I love youuu!! HugHugHug  And man I was supposed to be in India this time and so would have met you guys...but the tickets are so damn costly...2000 dollars!! Thats crazy! So couldnt come Unhappy

And hahahah done deal...wont make u responsible for a single thing LOL You college starts this 4th of august? Like first year? Damn vanshi we both are sailing on the same boat...my college starts in sept. though!Blushing

ooohh nevaa minddd! but come sooon:) yesss v r sailinn in d smee boattt! hopefullyyy it wont sinkkk!

I dont knoww! I didnt think you would change but its been so long since we have talked and it just feels awesome to have that same Vanshi back!!BlushingHug

And nooo..it will not sink!! It will make through the sea/ocean and we will reach our shoree in no timee!Blushing

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
nishiii didiii >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
eeeksss d 1stt thngg thtt cme 2 myy mind wass howww maddd i used 2 driveee uuu!!!! n d thngss u usedd 2 temme n d wayy i kept pleadin 2 u ki woh fic khatam karooo but u dinnn n blaa blaa blaaa!
i alwysss get highhh on seein ur posttt! i hvee nooo cluee yyy buttt ufff :"> howww r uuu???

mysterious girl

IF-Veteran Member

mysterious girl

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Nishiii finally i made u reply...
well i never used to chat with u or talk to u before ... the first tym i started interacting with u was the time when i became a viewbie ...  at that tym i never expected i m making a friend for my life... well it will not be fair if i tell that we are net friends.., bcause we hve gone way beyond that... and it seems like we know each other from ages.. 
i wil still not forget the first tym i met u in person.. that was so funny.. the way we behaved the first tym and the way we are now... hey bhagg i can just go on and on and on abt it... for allthe bugging i have done and the tyms i have troubled u thanks for being a very patient friend and always being there for me ( specially when i was in bang) thanx a lot for everything nishi

okie i think bahut tareef kar di... :P dont fly too high nishi ... (gonna start buggin u again)

Edited by mysterious girl - 20 July 2011 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eloquenthey.bhaggu

funky n crazy

IF-Rockerz

funky n crazy

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

I dont knoww! I didnt think you would change but its been so long since we have talked and it just feels awesome to have that same Vanshi back!!BlushingHug

And nooo..it will not sink!! It will make through the sea/ocean and we will reach our shoree in no timee!Blushing

:P itsss a lill impossiblyyy diffcilttt 2 changee meee! though i have my shares of lowss n lullsss 2!!!!! my ym contacts r alll lost soo i stoppd login in wahnn 4 thtt reasnnn!

ya yaa mke sucha boatt:)

hey.bhaggu

IF-Sizzlerz

hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Nishi diii!!HugHugHug Do you remember me?? I dont know if u do and plus I even changed by ID...I am *nitz_rocks*Blushing omg it feels just like bliss to see you here...how are youuu?? its just soo amazing seeing you here. I remember that night chat we had in confy when you and harshu told me about that onion story jiska naam i dont even remember..but than dung (shelly) made a siggie on it for meROFLBlushing

And your fiction...relationships...I remember and it is one of my favorite ones...gave us insight of Ashi before Maurya!BlushingHug Loved that ficBlushingEmbarrassed

nishi

IF-Dazzler

nishi

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

nishiii didiii >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
eeeksss d 1stt thngg thtt cme 2 myy mind wass howww maddd i used 2 driveee uuu!!!! n d thngss u usedd 2 temme n d wayy i kept pleadin 2 u ki woh fic khatam karooo but u dinnn n blaa blaa blaaa!
i alwysss get highhh on seein ur posttt! i hvee nooo cluee yyy buttt ufff :"> howww r uuu???

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hey vanshiii ... HugHugHugHug
how are you ... n wat are u upto nowadays ??? got a lot of catching up to do SmileSmile

Yeah even I remember your dreaded n threatening msgs of "diii" on my yahoo msger ... LOLLOLLOL ... n abt the getting high thing ... LOLLOLLOL ... i have no clue why dear ... i am not a alcoholic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top