Remix
Remix

India-Forums

Relive Remix (Page 3)

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
hahahahaa smritiii :P do u even rememba ME???? thts my 1st questionn 2 uuu! i doubt ittt yaaa :P yy n how will i forget my ID n password???? i open IF practiclly oine a week if nothin elsee n everytym i open it i am on rf ofcrsss! i doo kno whts happnin kaafiii:P howw hvv u beeennn????

kaviii:) gudd 2 cc u:) kaisii haiii???? i stilll miss eatinn ur headd yaaa:P

aashniii:P:P my mad mad frnddd! kya chal rha haii n alll????? its beeen sooo lnggg!

halshuuu!!!! i soo agre wthh uu! i thinkk all of us hvv had our childhoodd dayss hree! n some of d bestt memoriess eva possibleee!

bolne ke lie toh dis plce is just a forumm but it was life for us! family frndsss n everythinn u can calll ittt! d biggest n smallest thng out hree wud make a helll of a diffrnccc! n thts alll becauseee of remixxx! so i guess tht explains wht remmix is 4 all of usss apart fromm itsss othaa aspectsss aswell:P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eloquenthey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
vanshu u r making me damn senti looove u man like i said even upon meeting each other after months if u cna feel this one emotion this weird sens of nostalgia and sens of belonging THAT defines what Remix and this forum means to us

how have u been lil vansh must have grown up like hell right? i guess m m seeing u almost after an yr or so gah good to see u vansh so good to see uuu
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
yooo yooo yooo dyooo...heylooo everyoneee!! Yay you are all here!!BlushingHugHug Firstly thanks for all those compliments...sigh I so deserved themBlushingBlushingLOL

but anyways yay you are all here...omg I dont even know how it feels...seeing all these ids here...vanshhh!! OMG! we have not even talked since ages and I literally have no cluee what is going on with you...how are youuu???HugHugHug

Bublaiii...seriously Remix will never fade away...atleast not for me because this show has given me so much and I have grown up with this show...so now this show will not fade away for meBlushing and will be there forever and ever!BlushingHugHug

Dung!!! Yayyy! I made dung proud...yay yay yayyy!BlushingBlushingBlushing You know when I was making them (especially yuvi ones), I was so excited to see your reactionBlushing and me soo happy you loved them!Blushing I love youuu!! HugHugHug We too haven't really talked much since few months but seriously I have got to tell you a lottt...you have to meet me sometime, wheneverrr!
And oh, if you want this:

http://i.min.us/ie6iWg.jpg

I saw your reply yesterday but forgot to reply back because of this topic...but as u figured, i found it...and if you want it!BlushingEmbarrassed

Loons...hahahahahah I hate youuu!!BlushingBlushingBlushing I will reply to yours laterBlushingBlushingBlushing And oh btw loons...seriously FB and me? Not at all in touch...might send one message once in a blue moon...trust me. The last person I talked to was Harshu few days back but even with that we didnt talk much...

OMG! I AM MISSING OUR NIGHT CHATS! Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart OMG!!! Unhappy Those used to be such fun days...meeting everynight and cracking each other up...sigh! I miss qj wackers!BlushingHugHug

Mads...just because you dont feel like talking about Remix does not mean that the show isn't part of you. There have been many times when I dont feel like talking Remix or watching the show and same with loons (and I totally mean it when I say that...loons hasnt seen the entire remix episodes since ages) and these days we hardly even talk about Remix but that is not the point. The point is that Remix is what connects us all and it has been part of our growing up life, for most of us...and its just about how much it has given us and no matter where we go in life, this is one show we all will always be thankful to. That is all!Embarrassed 
And as for not coming online, I understand. During my school days, I felt guilty about being online and stuff...but right now I am totally free till my college starts and I am totally veli! But I am so happy that you all just came here today...being here is all that matters to me!EmbarrassedHugHug

HARSHUUU!!! HugHugHug I saw HP7 part 2 and apart from loons...all I could think about was you and new...and your love for this movie...I love this movie/story...its so beautiful and teared up in so many place...sigh! You actually made me fall in love with this story more and more and I love you for that!EmbarrassedHug And yes you are here!! yayyy!! HugHugHug And I know right? Same here...Well lets make it teenage life for loons who is anyways buddhi but whatever LOL This place has given me some of the best memories with you guys...well it has given me you all and that is all just enough! I love youuu!! HugHugHug

Kavs!HugHugHug I know right? It has been such a long time since I talked to you...and actually since I talked to anyone on this forum...and it just feels soo good and beautiful to be living this moment again with you all...You know I try to be on FB and stuff but I can't...but still I will try again to be atleast in touch through FB! Miss you all!HugHugHug 

Aashini...hahaha lol you dont have to read whole post...I wrote that post to dedicate it to Remix...that's all! But I know right? Life wouldnt have been what it is if Remix was not part of it..and can't thank Remix and yes all the remix fans to be part of it...love everyone!EmbarrassedHugHug

And loons...again, I hate youBlushingHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FollowYourHeart

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

vanshu u r making me damn senti looove u man like i said even upon meeting each other after months if u cna feel this one emotion this weird sens of nostalgia and sens of belonging THAT defines what Remix and this forum means to us

how have u been lil vansh must have grown up like hell right? i guess m m seeing u almost after an yr or so gah good to see u vansh so good to see uuu

:P ooohh well yaa i hvee grown upp prttyy muchhh! considerin im a doctor in d makinnn;p physiotherapist to be more clearrr on thttt!
but anywayyy dis placeee has me attachdd in wayss i cntt explainnn n 4 reasonss i cantt realii think offf! i don think ive eva fought 4 somethin like my rf evaaa;P:P:P

FollowYourHeart

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
nitzieee :P welll yaa i hvnttt been arndd naa:P i wasnt even sureee if u guyss wudd remembaa me:|

m fineee! howw rr uu???? n whtss happnnin wthh uuu???!
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Loons...blah! I hate youuu, love youuu!! HugHugHug I know what Remix, Ashi-Sonia, and Ashi-Yuvi means to you...I know what Ashi means to you...she is and will always be your light and there is no possible way that you can let go of them...because loons even if you arent thinking about them or seeing them or being with them, they are still there...you know like tumse hiBlushingBlushingBlushing They are in your soul and will always beBlushing

And seriously, when I think of Ashi-Yuvi...or Ashi-Sonia...all I can think of is MAGIC! I mean seriously loons that day I just saw one Ashi-Yuvi video after ages and I was teared up with pride of just loving them...and seeing how beautiful they are. They make you laugh even in sad times and just feeling their love makes me feel blessed...just this feeling of love between them makes me feel so...and its not only with AY, its also with all the other relationships that AY shares but seriously...they are magic. And you...you have brought me more closer to see the beauty of their relationship and yes they will always be our bridge!BlushingHugHug

I LOVE REMIX...IT WILL GO ON FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!BlushingEmbarrassedHug 

FollowYourHeart

uvcraziestfan IF-Sizzlerz
uvcraziestfan
uvcraziestfan

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
nappy - yes yes i adored them and we need to talk , i had like 2 months vacation n practically slept at 3 everyday n never found u and smriti online ( yess i remember ur name :P ) missed our late night chts , feels ages , oh btw u guys ur signatures n avis made me see greys anatomy , kinda like it now .. iam on season 6 :)  Congratulations btw , saw ur graduation photos :D 

smriti- dude u need to get on facebook dont blame me i never find u online n uve just disappeared on the radar ..how are u n wht r u upto ?

harshu------i love you :D we dnt need to give each other a *so good to see u after long* speech coz we practically talk everyday  thanks to twitter  ;) btw did u finally see znmd ??

what is happening in ur lives people :D 

kavi -- you know remix might have been a show but it gave me real great frds who have stuck with me even after the show got long over n have helped me whenever i depressed or needed guidance n u are one of them :D 

vansh--- first of all congratulations again ;) we just wall-ed each other after ages :P so i know wht ur upto ;)

mads : loong loong time re :D 

aashni - heyyllooo :P 

great to be on rf after practically ages

Edited by uvcraziestfan - 20 July 2011 at 8:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funky n crazy

nitzieee :P welll yaa i hvnttt been arndd naa:P i wasnt even sureee if u guyss wudd remembaa me:|

m fineee! howw rr uu???? n whtss happnnin wthh uuu???!

You are crazy vansh...we are friends, how can i forget YOU? You know we have spent so many moments of life together that I will always cherish. It was so much fun reading about what all used to happen at your house and your crazy tricks...can never forget those stuff...Really missed youuu!! HugHugHug 

And if u coming here once a week, why dont you post anything dodo?? You shoulddd!! I want you to!!HugHugHug And wow...physiotherapist...that is something really good...accha hai...so now whenever I come to mumbai, you will treat me for free, won't you??
Finished school this year and right now I am complete veli. I am going in harshu's line...pre-pharmacy for now! But my classes are so argh in college...no fun and BS classes (even though i haven't got my schedule yet, but i am assuming I will have calculus, chemistry, intro to experimentation, and writing!!) And i wish there was a BS class like a language class or maybe history...hoping there will beTongueBlushing

FollowYourHeart

Go to top