Relive Remix (Page 2)

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

maaado dhakkan u here yeaaahHugHugHug

hate uuu for coming ol so damned less just hate uHug

I know yaar smrits!! kya karu.. somehow yahan aake AYLS mein post karne ka motivation hi nahi milta mujhe..I dont know!! bahut tension hain.. have to write my project proposal and then begin my thesis in september, no matter what.. because mereko march mein ghar jana hain.. because mere bhai ka operation hain.. and I want to be with mom.. matlab operation is routine only.. no big deal abt it.. but just makes me want to be with her in those times ... kyunki main PhD ke liye waapis next yr sept aa rahi hoon yahan .. to I wanna be with mom all that while.. Embarrassed

toh isiliye hardly find the motivation to come online yaar... pata nahin kyun.. last yr july and this yr july mein bahutt fark hain..I think I have changed a lot.. 

Edited by mads - 20 July 2011 at 3:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
duh uh mads its not abt wanting to watch all the scenes over and over again or whatever its not about wanting to discuss its all about just perhaps going bakc in time and accepting that YES at some level it did it so did change our lvies and made us all better persons I mean for u for example did u know before Remix that its OK not to b perfect? Nopes u didnt and had it not been for this one show perhaps u wld have spend years just trying to get that perfection in yourself and in every thing u do in life be it work play love...but aaj u know its ok not to b perfect and real beauty lies in just being who u r what u r no matter how imperfect...so yeha I guess thats what this day this feeling is all abt just for one moment acknowledging how big a difference it made in all our lives...and like u said one of the biggest things we got from it is this friendship which r part and parcel of our real lives and whose bond is so storng that it crosses physical space time and distance..chahe kitne hi din mahine ho jaye baat kiye hue kabhi koi gap nahi aata we all r still the same fele exactly the same abt each other its like ankh band kar ke we can come back to each other whenever wherever...I say we all r special damn dman special and what we share is specialllHugHug

ps...might go off to sleep soon b here shaam main tab we wld have a long convo and m sure many more wld turn out then

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 20 July 2011 at 3:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madshey.bhaggu

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
exactly!!! HugHugHug I hope u will understand this smrits... because u may realise in the future that I may have changed a lot in many aspects (ofcourse the thing that remix and ashi gave me will never change)...but u have to remember that whatever we change will never change HugHugHug 

I am really sorry for not coming online often..and even in the future when I wont be able to come online.. but I hope u forgive me for that.. HugHug 

EDITED (because IF doesnt allow spamming Angry)

okieee...gnite HugHugHug take care.. love u loads!!! HugHugHug

Edited by mads - 20 July 2011 at 3:30am

hey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

Eloquent IF-Veteran Member
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Heyy great post nappy!!! Its always nice to come back to this forum even though remix has been gone from my life for a long time. Thats because I have so many memories here. I made a lot of friends here in this forum and I like to think that I would always remember those days of my life as one of the very best that I could live. Those days were part of my childhood.

And those days really knocked off one theory from my head, that of 'distance creating a barrier' to relationships. I have friends from this forum who I'll probably never ever meet in real life and yet will always know some of my darkest secrets.

So I would always thank remix and this forum for that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.AbhIyalicious.madshey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

mysterious girl IF-Veteran Member
mysterious girl
mysterious girl

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
HugHughello everyone HugHug

Firstly nitzieee ( been a real long tym... howz u ) awesome post makes me relive all the moments...i first came on this forum for Remix only... love Remix and will always do... 
Have made some really awesome friends here .. though i might not come to the forum or might not come online much.. or itz been a long tym that i have been in touch.. i really miss u all and will always b in touch :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eloquenthey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

animateash IF-Rockerz
animateash
animateash

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
first of alll thanks alot nitz for this ... n being very frank cudnt read d whole post bt i m sure it wud b awesome ... since anything related to remix has to be awesomeee

remix in on word for me is life ... if remix wsnt there in my life ... than it wud have been incomplete ... remix has given me alot and i owe alot to remix ... reallly wannna write moree bt just lacking wordsss n need 2 leave also bt thnxxx every1 ...thnx alll remix fans ...

hey.bhagguFollowYourHeart

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

exactly!!! HugHugHug I hope u will understand this smrits... because u may realise in the future that I may have changed a lot in many aspects (ofcourse the thing that remix and ashi gave me will never change)...but u have to remember that whatever we change will never change HugHugHug 

I am really sorry for not coming online often..and even in the future when I wont be able to come online.. but I hope u forgive me for that.. HugHug 

EDITED (because IF doesnt allow spamming Angry)

okieee...gnite HugHugHug take care.. love u loads!!! HugHugHug

and what exactly makes you think i won't understand? ok I get it i may be a bit stuck up and stubborn and I may take time to accept really big changes but as long as the essence remains same the evolution doesnt matter u know what i mean? And plus I did learn or at leats i am trying to learn the basic law of life that change perhaps is the only constant thingLOL and how we experience it is totally on us...stop being so weary about me I know things have happened in your lfie that must have changed u and its a good thing u r growing and evolving not changing...see if u changed na mads u wldnt want to be here even for few moments fact that somewhere u still feel that connect means u r u...and dnt say such big heavy words like forgive me and crap hen i say I hate u for nt being ol i am always kididng so hush man...just be happy and keep showing up every now and then

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
HarshuuuHugHugHug

lol the way u said its part of ur childhood hahah its making me feel like a buddha man...not childhood say teenage that still not that faaar off from where I ws when Remix happenedLOL

but ikr? those good old days they wld always be part and parcel of our lives...i think in many ways Remix initiated us into the virtual world and I feel its only via this world that I really truly got to know my own self-remembering ur online world vs real world wal lh entry here...remember?...seriously when i look back now am feeling how much u know being here and expressing here made me discover my own self...

Edited by FollowYourHeart - 20 July 2011 at 7:25am

hey.bhaggu

Go to top