Page 14 of 14

Page 1 Page 13
Page   of 14

riyaa_1985

IF-Rockerz

riyaa_1985

Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Wow...Nitz...this is really out of this world...the whole of the topic
has been done so beautifully that I am speechless...the amount of research that has been done is clearly visible with the great result.
Star

The hard work, and the dedication with which you have done this topic is really commendable, and the way you have managed to describe the relationships so well...literally it took me back to those golden days.Smile

All the characters, their way of speaking and their lingoes used to be a rage in those days. Though I am an ardent Ashi Yuvi fan but I must agree that you have done a fabulous job in describing each and every relationship that was there in the show. Way to go girl...Clap
You have really made this topic memorable for all of us...Kudos to you.

love
Riya 

Edited by riyaa_1985 - 27 September 2012 at 3:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoverhey.bhaggu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Relive Remix (Page 14)" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaNcHaN_06

IF-Dazzler

KaNcHaN_06

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Wao yr it was really awsome ...Clap
I liked it very much...LOLClapClap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

Simi_YaRaLover

Goldie

Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
How beautifully you wrote it, i read it again today.Embarrassed In Remix every relation they describe so amazingly and with powerful.. between Ashi-Tia, Ashi's friends and specially with Mp and between Ashi Yuvi ofcourse,Wink This one is relation which has no word to explain but if we will explain it then two page is incomplete for them..Tongue
btw, I write here becoz of Ashi and Sonia, I always consider the most beautiful relation in the world is Daughter-Father relation and i m still love it..
but after Remix I realize mother and daughter relation is also amazing.
may be the reason is i saw it other way becoz I have grown up now so mother close to me as friend more than mother..
may be its surprized for everyone but my mother was also 18 when she got married and before their anniversary i came to their life. Day Dreaming
I always say them "bachon ko bacha mil gaya" LOLLOL
thats why now she is still looking so smart and young.
so thats my life's smillar things to Ashi Sonia. When i think about me and mother's relation, Ashi and Sonia come in my mind..

I listened When Remix was on air in 2005, some fan and their parents were against to Ashi and Sonia's relation, becoz they thought thats track spoiled our kids.. but i dont agree, in my opinion, Remix want to tell us that how kids behave with parents and how they hurt and they still love you..

Remix was really a Great show ever and remain forever. They change my world ,I never forget Remix and their relation in show..

hey.bhaggu

amrita_g

amrita_g

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
loved remix whn it aired on tv..used to catch up each n every repeat...i thot i was goin crazy ..so did my parents..lol..but wa s so proud bein a remix fan..n nw to see that it is being remembered by so many aftr all dese years makes me eva more proud...remix rocksss..!!

hey.bhaggu

priya_remix

Goldie

priya_remix

Posted: 17 May 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Wow! Amazing! Beautiful! What a post! Hey Bhaggu!!!!! Thumbs Up

You have rekindled the love in me for remix all over again! I used to watch this when this show had first come on television. Then I used to watch the reruns and also some select episodes on Utube. The word remix brings a smile on my lips and my heart misses a beat!  I mean no other serial has this ability to have the freshness in it no matter after how many years...the younger generation will always connect with it! I was so fond of it that I actually ended up watching the origin of this show Rebelde way and loved that too! Heart...
Just wanted a new season with the same actors it will be so great to see all of them together again!

hey.bhaggu

Cuhrazy.Anisha

IF-Dazzler

Cuhrazy.Anisha

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
its being aired again on channel v in india ! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top