Relive Remix - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
nitzieee :P welll yaa i hvnttt been arndd naa:P i wasnt even sureee if u guyss wudd remembaa me:|

m fineee! howw rr uu???? n whtss happnnin wthh uuu???!
Loons...blah! I hate youuu, love youuu!! 🤗🤗🤗 I know what Remix, Ashi-Sonia, and Ashi-Yuvi means to you...I know what Ashi means to you...she is and will always be your light and there is no possible way that you can let go of them...because loons even if you arent thinking about them or seeing them or being with them, they are still there...you know like tumse hi☺️☺️☺️ They are in your soul and will always be☺️

And seriously, when I think of Ashi-Yuvi...or Ashi-Sonia...all I can think of is MAGIC! I mean seriously loons that day I just saw one Ashi-Yuvi video after ages and I was teared up with pride of just loving them...and seeing how beautiful they are. They make you laugh even in sad times and just feeling their love makes me feel blessed...just this feeling of love between them makes me feel so...and its not only with AY, its also with all the other relationships that AY shares but seriously...they are magic. And you...you have brought me more closer to see the beauty of their relationship and yes they will always be our bridge!☺️🤗🤗

I LOVE REMIX...IT WILL GO ON FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS!☺️😳🤗 
nappy - yes yes i adored them and we need to talk , i had like 2 months vacation n practically slept at 3 everyday n never found u and smriti online ( yess i remember ur name :P ) missed our late night chts , feels ages , oh btw u guys ur signatures n avis made me see greys anatomy , kinda like it now .. iam on season 6 :)  Congratulations btw , saw ur graduation photos :D 

smriti- dude u need to get on facebook dont blame me i never find u online n uve just disappeared on the radar ..how are u n wht r u upto ?

harshu------i love you :D we dnt need to give each other a *so good to see u after long* speech coz we practically talk everyday  thanks to twitter  ;) btw did u finally see znmd ??

what is happening in ur lives people :D 

kavi -- you know remix might have been a show but it gave me real great frds who have stuck with me even after the show got long over n have helped me whenever i depressed or needed guidance n u are one of them :D 

vansh--- first of all congratulations again ;) we just wall-ed each other after ages :P so i know wht ur upto ;)

mads : loong loong time re :D 

aashni - heyyllooo :P 

great to be on rf after practically ages
Edited by uvcraziestfan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by funky n crazy

nitzieee :P welll yaa i hvnttt been arndd naa:P i wasnt even sureee if u guyss wudd remembaa me:|

m fineee! howw rr uu???? n whtss happnnin wthh uuu???!

You are crazy vansh...we are friends, how can i forget YOU? You know we have spent so many moments of life together that I will always cherish. It was so much fun reading about what all used to happen at your house and your crazy tricks...can never forget those stuff...Really missed youuu!! 🤗🤗🤗 

And if u coming here once a week, why dont you post anything dodo?? You shoulddd!! I want you to!!🤗🤗🤗 And wow...physiotherapist...that is something really good...accha hai...so now whenever I come to mumbai, you will treat me for free, won't you??
Finished school this year and right now I am complete veli. I am going in harshu's line...pre-pharmacy for now! But my classes are so argh in college...no fun and BS classes (even though i haven't got my schedule yet, but i am assuming I will have calculus, chemistry, intro to experimentation, and writing!!) And i wish there was a BS class like a language class or maybe history...hoping there will be😛☺️
nappy (hahaha now this NAME is another legend in itself!!) if ur so free and velli (is that right, delhi ppl??) why don't u come online at yahoo???

that goes for you too smriti!!!

HP7 was an unforgettable experience. I went for first day first show (well there was a show before that 7:30, but that hardly counts :P ) and the crowd was amazing! they cheered for every single epic scene! And at the end, all I could remember was the first time I had opened an HP book (i.e philosopher's stone) and when all the madness and mania had started for me! It was really an emo-ride for me, all the way! And the best part was that I got my results (which I had been waiting for since eternity) on the same day i.e 15th july. And my Bachelor of Pharmacy degree certificate has "15th july" as the date of passing!! woww!!

vanshi!! you're doing physiotherapy?? woww!! you must be in first year, right? if I ever break my hand, I'm coming to u :P

Anyways, please please come online! I want to talk with you!
Originally posted by uvcraziestfan

nappy - yes yes i adored them and we need to talk , i had like 2 months vacation n practically slept at 3 everyday n never found u and smriti online ( yess i remember ur name :P ) missed our late night chts , feels ages , oh btw u guys ur signatures n avis made me see greys anatomy , kinda like it now .. iam on season 6 :)  Congratulations btw , saw ur graduation photos :D 

Yup because I am mostly on CC talking to loons about grey's anatomy or watching friends or watching grey's or doing something...gah! You come online this weekend if you get time...I have to talk about so much...and you saw my grad pics...actually they are just 1/2 that my friends posted...I have so many pics left to be posted since last year...my new york trip, than my grad pics, and recently my cousins came and we were on Miami beach and it is HEAVEN!! OMG! Like before I went there, it was really dirty but this time...it was HEAVEN!! I will upload the pics today...atleast mine...so you can see them!☺️

And grey's! OMG YOU ARE WATCHING GREYS? Isnt it a beautiful show? I mean its all about life and each and every episode has something to offer...and the voiceovers always leaves you pondering...they are so beautiful! And omg you are on season 6?? Damn s6 finale is going to kill you...its one of the most intense one that I have ever seen and I get creeps just thinking about it...but its beautiful...season 7 isnt that great...I many the storylines were poorly dealt with and stuff except the Derek-Cristina one...but you will see what I mean!😳
Originally posted by -YaRa-Forever-

You are crazy vansh...we are friends, how can i forget YOU? You know we have spent so many moments of life together that I will always cherish. It was so much fun reading about what all used to happen at your house and your crazy tricks...can never forget those stuff...Really missed youuu!! 🤗🤗🤗 

And if u coming here once a week, why dont you post anything dodo?? You shoulddd!! I want you to!!🤗🤗🤗 And wow...physiotherapist...that is something really good...accha hai...so now whenever I come to mumbai, you will treat me for free, won't you??
Finished school this year and right now I am complete veli. I am going in harshu's line...pre-pharmacy for now! But my classes are so argh in college...no fun and BS classes (even though i haven't got my schedule yet, but i am assuming I will have calculus, chemistry, intro to experimentation, and writing!!) And i wish there was a BS class like a language class or maybe history...hoping there will be😛☺️

You will have calculus and it will suck your blood out of your head. #imjustsaying

(shelly, the twitter hashtag usage is always on, for me!) and no, didn't see znmd till now as I was out the whole day
Originally posted by Eloquent

nappy (hahaha now this NAME is another legend in itself!!) if ur so free and velli (is that right, delhi ppl??) why don't u come online at yahoo???

that goes for you too smriti!!!

HP7 was an unforgettable experience. I went for first day first show (well there was a show before that 7:30, but that hardly counts :P ) and the crowd was amazing! they cheered for every single epic scene! And at the end, all I could remember was the first time I had opened an HP book (i.e philosopher's stone) and when all the madness and mania had started for me! It was really an emo-ride for me, all the way! And the best part was that I got my results (which I had been waiting for since eternity) on the same day i.e 15th july. And my Bachelor of Pharmacy degree certificate has "15th july" as the date of passing!! woww!!

vanshi!! you're doing physiotherapy?? woww!! you must be in first year, right? if I ever break my hand, I'm coming to u :P

Anyways, please please come online! I want to talk with you!

hahaha are you online right now? Coming!☺️

And I know! You know I was supposed to go on thursday at 12 am but my parents wouldn't let me 😔 and friday ko my friend couldn't go so I went to see it on saturday and going again this friday!☺️[b-)] This is one movie that I can see again and again! ☺️ And you know after the movie ended, I wanted to journey it from the beginning and so I went to this rental store but they were all sold out!😲 I mean what was I expecting?? Can't wait to journey it all over again!!

And wow!! So you are already a pharmacist...you still have to do doctorate naa? Coming to US? Wait let me coming on YM☺️
harshu iam so addicted i even used hashtags while talking to my friends :|  its better than i expected ( had no expectations though ) :P

nappy - i used to like it till season 5 , now after izzie gone n merger , its getting  kinda boring :| 
@ Harshu...I know calculus...I had taken it in my last year of school...it was good till derivatives and integrals...but than volume of revolutions and stuff was so annoying! ARGH!

@ Dung: Yup...the merger was the worst...I hate the new characters they keep adding...its soo annoying and I can't even feel them. I like the originals! Although I still just watch it for Meredith and Derek...and Cristina and Alex...yaa that's all! 😛 And I hate owen! 😛