Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

How to look up Channel V TRP?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Does anyone have any idea how to look for TRPs for Channel V?? I have searched everywhere.. Channel V just does not show up anywhere... whereas it is easier to get TRP ratings on other channels...

So.. how do we know how well D3 is actually doing?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

moon2118_Janki_sweetapple2995-Snehaa-ABCDesiGirl93-Aicha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to look up Channel V TRP?" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
even i keep looking for da TRPs but never got to cUnhappy

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
same here yar

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Yeah Preeti, same here!! I don't know any info on TRP's and all, but I want to know! I want to know how D3 is doing!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Snehaa-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.