Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

staceyandhitesh

staceyandhitesh

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
how can they kiss on tv.. i watch this show with my family, and it seems as a family show but thats disturbing.. we get that there nice looking and have cute little faces but there face are either worth for televison or b0grade films and what they did  falls in b-grade films instead of shows.. could be nice people in real life but that just makes them look disgraceful though, if they think with this big stunt they will get knowed and get films for there bravery.. they wont or who knows but that disgusted me and my parents face turned red and its just akward though

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirkwida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disgusted" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Well when bollywood movies are more explicit these days, a little bit of kissing thats more sedate in comparison is ok. Though I dont advocate what was shown is right or wrong, its just that serials are now more daring these days , keeping with the trend of changing times.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92-Swasti-avivakirkkinara17pyar-ishkSamraat_92

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I dont think so it is a big deal ..these days ..as i live in usa  i watch so many movies in the tv with kissing and more so..what the heck..the whole world has been changed as well as  the mentality of the ppl..so take it ez...even in  bollywood movies r worse  and open than this tv soaps,but ppl r watching .. beside this issue so many things to enjoy in every episode...Smile so enjoy ..yaar..

Edited by Kinara2 - 19 July 2011 at 9:41pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

YourFaceJia1shamma92prernacdaLaila2009pyar-ishkSamraat_92Howlarious

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Who kissed whome?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Afflatus.Kai.

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Who kissed whome?
varsha where r u yaar? LOL
karthik kisses NatashaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Who kissed whome?
varsha where r u yaar? LOL
karthik kisses NatashaWink
Dang girl...I go one evening out with my galpals and Karthik kisses psycho OuchShockedLOL  He could not find anything better to do than kissing  Pig  I am recording repeat so will watch it tmrw am. 

I am amused how can he go from slapping to kissing Dead

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

penu10Jia1bmm1985Luvser-Swetha-SphallolaliaMayurnASYAshamma92nuttycleoLaila2009ash91asenamaris08avivakirkKai.pyar-ishkSamraat_92shanti05Howlarious

Miracle_lover

Miracle_lover

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I don't think they were really kissing though, CVs just made it look like they were kissing. But I understand what your saying though. Now I see why karthik is perfect for Natasha because they are BOTH NUT CASE!!LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08bmm1985SushaanManeet-Swasti-bsingapuryKai.sweetshineSamraat_92pyar-ishk

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by staceyandhitesh

how can they kiss on tv.. i watch this show with my family, and it seems as a family show but thats disturbing.. we get that there nice looking and have cute little faces but there face are either worth for televison or b0grade films and what they did  falls in b-grade films instead of shows.. could be nice people in real life but that just makes them look disgraceful though, if they think with this big stunt they will get knowed and get films for there bravery.. they wont or who knows but that disgusted me and my parents face turned red and its just akward though
Stop watching it with your family. I don't watch it with mine. This is not something I would watch with my dad. Plus it was so badly done. Can someone tell me WHAT does Kartik see in Nuts? She is not a looker (sorry people but she is not striking) and she certainly doesn't show anything that captivates me personality wise. So I am thinking that it has to be a very carnal relationship.  Well well well Katrik my boy!!!WinkLOL

Edited by Laila2009 - 19 July 2011 at 10:32pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Luvseraiminbmm1985sohnShoma_-Swetha-prernacdaSushaanManeetAbhiAnishanti05Dabulls23pyar-ishkSamraat_92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.