Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Im rele not liking how she thinks so BAD of ASR! i mean today on the phone Kh didn't sound happy... SO? it doesn't mean ASR said anything! i mean rele? so annoying
blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
maybe because she is not educated enough or does not have enough guts like her sis. she seems to be the sweet good girl who will fall for our hero in the wings another sweet scared-of-my-shadow-guy and they will happily ever after- we will reserve the fireworks for khushi and asr!
1baghera thumbnail
Originally posted by: blokes

maybe because she is not educated enough or does not have enough guts like her sis. she seems to be the sweet good girl who will fall for our hero in the wings another sweet scared-of-my-shadow-guy and they will happily ever after- we will reserve the fireworks for khushi and asr!

perhaps that is the issue, since she seems too timid to go out and get a job... but i had the same reaction, why is Bau's financial problem Khushi's when she is not even her "sagi" bau! Also what is the deal with Shyam anyway.. uske koi kaam nahi hai kya, ghar me bateke phone conversations sunata rehata hai!
Edited by 1baghera - 12 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
me too wondering the same... have they shown in any initial episodes if she is illiterate or something
😲
then only it makes sense... else to support Bua , she should also work!

Cheers,
Monsi
Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I know I was thinking the same thing how come she is doesn't bother to look for a job 😡!!! I mean if she gets a job she can help her bua too khusi doesn't need to be the only one to work. Maybe now that khusi is out of work she can meet Akash somewhere and he can give her a job since he already know that she is khusi's sister ðŸ˜›
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I want both of them to work!!!!!

Plus wat I don't understand is that why SHYAM JI is always at their house...Usko koi kaam ny hai kya?????I mean when does he go to his family...like he said he has a Amma and Bauji?????
He really is a creep!!!!