Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ROFLRam Kapoor totally cracked me up 2dayROFLROFL...ini mini myni moROFL dis is how he chose his wedding dateLOLLOL
2day was really HILARIOUSLOLLOL...Ram's xpression r really pricelessLOLespecially wen he was told to go c Priya's roomROFL...d way he ran out of Priya's rooomROFLROFL...but Priya bhi kuch kam nahi d way she went on abt her room nd wat she will take wid herLOLLOL
aur Ram tho future planning karne laga haiLOL...noticed how he said he planned to make another separate cupboard for PriyaEmbarrassed...pata nahi aur kya planning ki usneLOLLOL
but luvd d way Ram asks Priya wid d dates 'wat to do' it was soooper cuteeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

suecniki_pnpenu10NVBGKYShaiqMadihaisha01Luvser-Swetha-SphallolaliaAbhiAniNikita99sups2222shamma92KhaLidaHmnx12Alisha.divy609anizorachieverNelsash91swtbabyasenamaris08--sumana13--*Resham*bsingapuryyipeenycsweetieavivakirkSamraat_92Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ini mini myni mo-ROFL" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I too loved all d sequences u mentioned here jus love it..d expressions of RAM is priceless how he does with such n ease dats jus awesm, n d cuteness it potray is awesm...  LOLLOL

Edited by ShaiqMadiha - 19 July 2011 at 1:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
agreed!!! this ram kapoor is getting looking cuter day by day with those antics of hisLOLLOL i was ROFLing all through the episode today...eeni meeni myna mo took the cakeROFLROFL awesome way to choose the wedding date!!! have never seen such a method...pandits ko bhi peeche chod diya...bekaar mein lad rahe the kundali,panchang karkeLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihaSphallolalia*Resham*bsingapury

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

agreed!!! this ram kapoor is getting looking cuter day by day with those antics of hisLOLLOL i was ROFLing all through the episode today...eeni meeni myna mo took the cakeROFLROFL awesome way to choose the wedding date!!! have never seen such a method...pandits ko bhi peeche chod diya...bekaar mein lad rahe the kundali,panchang karkeLOLLOL

ya u told all is rite..dat eeni meeni myni mo tho recalled of of my childhood..n at dat time he used all dat eeni mini n all..dat LOL ws awesm...i ws too laughing truout d epi...n Ram is really so cute,n at last hw he make a point to involve Priya n all dat,n their isharas n all ws too good.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliaash91

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLu knw anoder shocker was dat even d pandits were like Ram-PriyaLOL...keep on arguing nd not agreeing wid each oderLOL...kya kismat hai...pandit bhi inke jese mileROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSphallolaliaash91avivakirkSamraat_92

mmkr

mmkr

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Loved today's episode and icing on cake was Ram's look...
Today I find him not much "motu".Day Dreaming
.. is that just meEmbarrassed or he was actually looking like that.?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliasweetshine

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Loved today's episode!!! Ram and Priya's gupshupROFLROFL was hilarious...Ram and Priya get really into the skin of the characters. Ram rolling his eyes after Priya nodded her approval was fantastic and out of this worldROFL

Agree!
Something tells me the eeni meanie myni part was added by Ram... that's has a Ram touch!
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.