From spoilers, Karvachaut? and lots of bonding

Posted: 12 years ago
From the spoilers, she posted moreπŸ˜† it looks like more Anjali-Arnav bonding and Karvachaut? Maybe hubby is making an apperance?

Arnav is going somewhere. Let me get chamekli back

Story time?

Looks like Gupta will be celebrating too. Hopefully the chand thing, Payal sees Sham and gets all blushed and Khushi def hits her chaani orwhatever it is called, and by destiny, sees Arnav passing by or sees Arnav or she imagines him

Rofl, yeah it looks like Karva chauth... But what I don't get is, why has Payal applied mehendi? πŸ˜†
Wow looking forward to this karwachaut track. Hope it's true.😊
i thought we all were gonna get a dance segment during karwa chauth...uuggghhh but instead we're getting boring creeper scenes...
thanks for sharing the pics
where is arnav going, shayad khushi ko manane to nahi ja rah hai
looking forward to the epi, and i just hope now anji hubby be introduced too. but i seriously don't want that shyam guy to be her hubby
he is chkin out d pix .. calender wale...he ll c khushi's pix n remember her...
thanks for the sharing! but i dont think its karvachauth, may be coz anjali hubby is coming back.?? Or may be some other festival/pooja ocassion.. where anjali and khushi both celebrate,,, !πŸ˜†
1) it probobly is the kalvachude track as from the promo.

2) the 2nd picture of arnav and angili looking at something is the calender (hopefully of khushi)

and last picture) i also don't get why payal is wearing mehendi. lol maybe just to join in, lol. I WUD! i love wearing henna for no reason, hahahaha!