Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
So today after todays episode i am happy(i know most ppl will be suprised).the reason i am happy is that today when khushi was leaving she was sad n kept looking at arnav n their eyes were talking.
Khushi-mujhe ek bar toh rok lo arnav
ArnV+kaise roko tumhe jab tum mujhsee itni nafraat karti hoon
Khushi-arnav mujhe rok lo naa hey devi maiyee yeh lard governor ko kya hogaya
Arnav-main kya karo jab tum khud hi yeh job chod kar jaa rahi hoon

Khushi really didnt wanted to leave tge job like she probably thought asr will challenge her but when opposite happem she is shocked n confused on how to react on this. As for arnav he felt the same but he is more tensed with aanjali situation n nani after his weddinf what u guys think?
btw arnab also kept his cool today probably since he knows its his fault but the way he smashed that paper i have a feeling he is not going to let khushi go that easily after allEdited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I loved ArHi's scene today. Both talked with their eyes today when Khushi was leaving. Khushi seemed really upset over the fact that ASR did not say anything at all when she handed him her resignation letter. I think now she might even feel a little guilty in the future for talking to him like that.(just my guess)  Hope she is forced to come back to the office soon as want to see more of ArHi.😳
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
she rele didn't want to quit n i don't htink she wuz prepayed (teehee) for tht response from ASR
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea hopefully thts why he'll destroy the paper...he will not let her go tht easilly...?????

the idiot didnt stop her..arrrghhh maybe he wont...tellychakkar news seems to be coming true guys..tht after shyams identity is reveal..things so sour between arhi...nahhhiii
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

I loved ArHi's scene today. Both talked with their eyes today when Khushi was leaving. Khushi seemed really upset over the fact that ASR did not say anything at all when she handed him her resignation letter. I think now she might even feel a little guilty in the future for talking to him like that.(just my guess)  Hope she is forced to come back to the office soon as want to see more of ArHi.😳

we all want more of arhi...i just cant believe it..maybe theyll show her going back to offcie by this friday..???? or next monday..??
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haiii sachi mein Kkoi to rook lo
still got to watch the epi
but i hope somehow arnav gets khushi back to the job. she has to come back.
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i knw it was sooo cuteee😳...aftr days of waiting finally got to c dem 2gether thou i'm depressed she resigned 😒but d 'luk luk' 😉nd d regret feeling of Kushi leaving d job 😃nd d pain in Arnav's eyes 4 Kushi leaving d job😳 made me sooo happpy🤗
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wafa_94

yup and i think that was necessary 4 khushi to feel bad like arnav...and i really hope that she has to come back to office at any cost😳