Bade Acche Laggte Hai

I LOVED NIHARIKA & THE PANDITS & RAM TODAY... LOL!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I LOVED TODAY'S EPISODE... MY FAVOURITE BITS

1. Niharika's reaction to the 'slapathon' going on inside... - Baap re... ye kaisa pyar hai, pyar kum maarpeet zyada hai!! (Man, i sooo love this woman) ROFLROFL

2. The 2 Pandits: What command over the language... aisi shudh sanskrit mein fight toh sirf Mahabharat ya Ramayan mein dekhi hai LOLLOL... but jokes apart, they showed something very natural, something that happens in many Indian marriages where the 2 Pandits, each one out to prove his own proficiency, refuse to see eye-to-eye Stern Smile

3. Ram's inspection of Priya's room... I LOVE the fact that they havent shown the cliched 'girl-coming-into-boy's-life-and-bringing-order-to-it'... and that Ram is the perfectionist and the cleanliness and order freak and Priya's the one who loves the freedom & beauty of disorder... ClapClap ... i will never forget his expression when he entered her room ROFLROFL

Plus, i loved the conversation between them... her making him realise that guys make a big deal of the changes they have to make to their lives but the BIGGER change and adjustment is being done by the girl... one who is being uprooted from her comfort zone

4. AND LAST BUT DEFINITELY NOT THE LEAST... EENIE MEANIE MYNIE MO...!!! ROFLROFLROFL Awesome it was!!!... and fairly progressive too... LOVED that bit... and the li'l exchange of expressions of amusement and understanding betwen them, esp on Priya's face!!

PS: Looks like Ekta has become bold and all haan... Kiss-shiss on Indian TV!! LOLLOL or maybe it was for those of us who doubted that the baby was Karthik's ROFLROFLWinkWink

Edited by deejayaqueel - 19 July 2011 at 11:52am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

suecbdesai302alphienaina_i2000Enchuflamistletoe22anamika00ranmarshantellbrownpenu10MefromNJekomasprety_cool93manggi28urcrazySaee.TLuvserCinderella100ShaiqMadihasiyonaisha01huny.thebestMayurnASYASphallolaliaPrincess13.AbhiAniSushaanManeetNikita99KhaLidaHGauri22sups2222SuganthiS-Srushti-TomJerryTomjazzeretteAnokhiKhwahishbalh_luvrsandhya.veil_of_rosesdaniella05anizorachieverBingeash91Shell16-Carrie-swtbabyanna44divanMithuuhappygoluckyasena-optimist-paulomi_taAnumaris08*Resham*Silentsoulyipeebsingapurykinara17-Amby-tvshowfanavivakirkBatameez.shanti05-x-Reshu-x-HowlariousNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I LOVED NIHARIKA & THE PANDITS & RAM TODAY... LOL!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
lovely post... same here !!! i loved today's epi...so cute !! love u ram !! u rock yaa !!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazyAbhiAniMayurnASYAdeejayaqueel

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paulomi_taAnu

lovely post... same here !!! i loved today's epi...so cute !! love u ram !! u rock yaa !!Clap

Thank you Big smileBig smile... yup... today's episode was very nice... and refreshingly different!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MayurnASYAAbhiAnipaulomi_taAnu

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejayaqueel

Thank you Big smileBig smile... yup... today's episode was very nice... and refreshingly different!!!

it was really a refreshing one... no fillers/... every scene was so apt and perfect...loved it !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliadeejayaqueel

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@deejayqueel I am in love with the way u jot down the prominent points of the episode. Keep up the mind blowing work :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolaliadeejayaqueel

Amreen Imran

Groupbie

Amreen Imran

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
9 august ko shaadi...
thats my birthday :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MayurnASYASphallolaliaswtbabydeejayaqueel

shaleenrocks

Goldie

shaleenrocks

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
ya todays episode was great...well priya and ram's chemistry have started showing from yesterday from the very moment she called him ram instead of mr. kapoor...so we can hope in future she will call him ram...loved how ram asked priya about the date  ... atleast yesterday's priya talks is showing some effect on ram... and he is starting to include her in small moments...i think niharika is blind...how can she even think that ram would not accept priya after marriage...whereas ram is already on the way of becoming joru ka ghulam...

Edited by shahidrocks - 19 July 2011 at 11:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

penu10anamika00ShaiqMadihaAbhiAniGauri22KhaLidaHSphallolaliadeejayaqueelMithuu

deejayaqueel

IF-Rockerz

deejayaqueel

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by deejayaqueel

it was really a refreshing one... no fillers/... every scene was so apt and perfect...loved it !!

yup... actually it felt like a very natural and logical flow... and fairly fast paced too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.