Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

someone was really jealous today (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

Originally posted by sweetshine

LOLhahaha i think i have alredy said it over five tyms 2day in oder posts but dnt mind saying it again even i luvd 2day's epiHug nd Rey/SwaymHug ReYam were the best part today definitely
hehehe luvd d way Swaym said 'naam nahi bhola jhata na' LOLsooo adorableDay Dreaming...dey both r sooo deeply nd madly in luvvvBlushing...nd dese dumb girls dnt get itTongue i noe right, Sharon noes that Swayum likes her but she doesnt realise that she started liking him too nd Kria how can she not get that Rey likes her nd then she thinks that Rey likes Sharon...these girls need some brain
nd d way Rey was staring at Kria loosing his focusDay Dreaming...totally lyk how Armaan used to go like 'focus focus'LOL...nd luv d way he calls her 'baatcutter'Embarrassed...brings bak d old memories of 'basket'Embarrassed OMG ya Armaan always used to say "focus dude focus" nd i loved how Rey kept saying 'focus focus" nd then he started staring at Kria again 
dis show is sooo rockingBig smile...same here i wana c all of deir rxn wen dey c each oder in d same restaurantLOL...restaurant ki tho khair nahiLOL lol yup totally nd imagine Kria and Sharon singing together Shocked
me 2 hope dey show ViHa scenes been a looong tymEmbarrassed yup i m really missing ViHa nd missing Neha's jab se tere naina song nd Vicky falling in the pool LOL

mines in bold 
serisuly sumone shud hit dese girls a bit too hard 2 get deir minds riteLOL...especially Kria after d 'dil se rey' dhamaka Blushingshe shud hav clearly understood dat she has a tleast 5%of luv or feelings for ReyEmbarrassed
oh man Rey was soooper cutee 2day looosing his focus on KriaDay Dreaming
hahaha Sharon nd Kriya singingROFLROFL dat is one thing i'm dying 2 watch in tmrws epiLOL
i knw i miss Vicky falling in d pooolROFL
lol yup how can Kria not understand that Rey has some feelings 4 her nd not 4 Sharon nd she didnt even understand that she is in love with Rey
nd ya i loved how Rey kept looking at her nd then "focus focus"
nd ya i hope Sharon nd Kriya actually sing like how Neha sings jabse tere naina nd miss seeing Vicky falling in pool 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "someone was really jealous today (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
On an interview amar actually said shakti had a good singing voice vandana had also said that in dance india dance so high chances of her singing for sure!!! hahhaha Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURFAN001xx-Rai-xx

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetapple2995

On an interview amar actually said shakti had a good singing voice vandana had also said that in dance india dance so high chances of her singing for sure!!! hahhaha Smile
wow thats a great news
now i will love to hear Shakti sing
nd if Kria and Sharon are singing together then thats something we should look out 4 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
wow! im am too excited 4 next epi

xx-Rai-xx

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayrose

wow! im am too excited 4 next epi
me too 
it will definitely be a fun epi 

Reeyana

Goldie

Reeyana

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

wow thats a great news
nd if Kria and Sharon are singing together then thats something we should look out 4 

ya i m also excited 2 listen shakti's voice

sweetapple2995

xx-Rai-xx

IF-Rockerz

xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayrose

wow thats a great news

ya i m also excited 2 listen shakti's voice
i m pretty sure she has a nice voice nd already seen her dancing so many times so now its time to c Shakti singing 

sweetapple2995

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
great episode!

REYAM were awesome!

and AMAR was looking really realy really good tday.. and i loved kriyansh!  hope to see a jealous rey tomm ;P

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.