someone was really jealous today

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
hey everyone
i m pretty sure we all watched today's episode nd enjoyed it too
the best part 4 me was the scenes between Rey and Swayam
it was really funny how Swayam was talking about Sharon and Rey thought Swayam was talking about Kria
i totally loved Rey's expressions in that scene
u can see in his face that Rey was really jealous
and then when Swayam said he is talking about Sharon, Rey was really happy
awww Rey is sooo cute, he truly loves Kria a lot 
and i loved how Rey hesitated to say Kria's name today nd the way Swayam reacted when Rey said "baatcutter"
both of them are sooo adorable
love Rey/my Amar nd Swayam/Shantanu too
and their scene today totally reminded me of Armaan and Atul from DMG today...the way Swayam thought about Sharon (Atul used to think about Anjali like that) and the way Rey said baatcutter (Armaan used to say basket all the time)

PS: cant wait 4 tomorrow, the whole gang is there, its gonna be sooo fun nd i hope we get to c our deewana nd deewani ooops i mean Vicky and Neha (really miss seeing their scenes)

Rai 

Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 19 July 2011 at 11:24am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunni.L.Armanattack_007madhurya_chReeyanasweetapple2995100littledevilsRadiantTreasurer07ctaniya_dostiiAlyaa_27MAYURFAN001sweetshineZaYaHolic.hea.

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
LOLhahaha i think i have alredy said it over five tyms 2day in oder posts but dnt mind saying it again even i luvd 2day's epiHug nd Rey/SwaymHug
hehehe luvd d way Swaym said 'naam nahi bhola jhata na' LOLsooo adorableDay Dreaming...dey both r sooo deeply nd madly in luvvvBlushing...nd dese dumb girls dnt get itTongue
nd d way Rey was staring at Kria loosing his focusDay Dreaming...totally lyk how Armaan used to go like 'focus focus'LOL...nd luv d way he calls her 'baatcutter'Embarrassed...brings bak d old memories of 'basket'Embarrassed
dis show is sooo rockingBig smile...same here i wana c all of deir rxn wen dey c each oder in d same restaurantLOL...restaurant ki tho khair nahiLOL
me 2 hope dey show ViHa scenes been a looong tymEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Prachi_r07cMAYURFAN001xx-Rai-xxZaYaHolic

sweetapple2995 Goldie
sweetapple2995
sweetapple2995

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
somebody is feeling jealous hahahhaha love rey's jealousy in fact amar really knows how to portray all these feelings i love it cant wait to see what happens tommorow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURFAN001xx-Rai-xx

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

LOLhahaha i think i have alredy said it over five tyms 2day in oder posts but dnt mind saying it again even i luvd 2day's epiHug nd Rey/SwaymHug ReYam were the best part today definitely
hehehe luvd d way Swaym said 'naam nahi bhola jhata na' LOLsooo adorableDay Dreaming...dey both r sooo deeply nd madly in luvvvBlushing...nd dese dumb girls dnt get itTongue i noe right, Sharon noes that Swayum likes her but she doesnt realise that she started liking him too nd Kria how can she not get that Rey likes her nd then she thinks that Rey likes Sharon...these girls need some brain
nd d way Rey was staring at Kria loosing his focusDay Dreaming...totally lyk how Armaan used to go like 'focus focus'LOL...nd luv d way he calls her 'baatcutter'Embarrassed...brings bak d old memories of 'basket'Embarrassed OMG ya Armaan always used to say "focus dude focus" nd i loved how Rey kept saying 'focus focus" nd then he started staring at Kria again 
dis show is sooo rockingBig smile...same here i wana c all of deir rxn wen dey c each oder in d same restaurantLOL...restaurant ki tho khair nahiLOL lol yup totally nd imagine Kria and Sharon singing together Shocked
me 2 hope dey show ViHa scenes been a looong tymEmbarrassed yup i m really missing ViHa nd missing Neha's jab se tere naina song nd Vicky falling in the pool LOL

mines in bold 

Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 19 July 2011 at 11:23am
xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetapple2995

somebody is feeling jealous hahahhaha love rey's jealousy in fact amar really knows how to portray all these feelings i love it cant wait to see what happens tommorow
yup he was really good
nd he was really good with expressions
he knew what expression he had to portray when Swayum was talking about Sharon but Rey was thinking Swayum was talking about Kria nd he also knew how to portray when Swayum said he was talking about Sharon
both are really good actors nd improved a lot
yup waiting 4 tomorrow cuz its gonna be a fun episode nd Rey nd Swayum ki band bajne wali hai LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURFAN001

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
It was cute when he said Baatcutter and Swayam was bugging him and saying he should call Sharon that. I love how Rey got mad and said its his copyright lol I can't wait till tomorrow, the precap where Swayam is cleaning Kriya's dress hahha and Rey is telling him get away from her LOLLOLLOL

xx-Rai-xx

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xx-Rai-xx

Originally posted by sweetshine

LOLhahaha i think i have alredy said it over five tyms 2day in oder posts but dnt mind saying it again even i luvd 2day's epiHug nd Rey/SwaymHug ReYam were the best part today definitely
hehehe luvd d way Swaym said 'naam nahi bhola jhata na' LOLsooo adorableDay Dreaming...dey both r sooo deeply nd madly in luvvvBlushing...nd dese dumb girls dnt get itTongue i noe right, Sharon noes that Swayum likes her but she doesnt realise that she started liking him too nd Kria how can she not get that Rey likes her nd then she thinks that Rey likes Sharon...these girls need some brain
nd d way Rey was staring at Kria loosing his focusDay Dreaming...totally lyk how Armaan used to go like 'focus focus'LOL...nd luv d way he calls her 'baatcutter'Embarrassed...brings bak d old memories of 'basket'Embarrassed OMG ya Armaan always used to say "focus dude focus" nd i loved how Rey kept saying 'focus focus" nd then he started staring at Kria again 
dis show is sooo rockingBig smile...same here i wana c all of deir rxn wen dey c each oder in d same restaurantLOL...restaurant ki tho khair nahiLOL lol yup totally nd imagine Kria and Sharon singing together Shocked
me 2 hope dey show ViHa scenes been a looong tymEmbarrassed yup i m really missing ViHa nd missing Neha's jab se tere naina song nd Vicky falling in the pool LOL

mines in bold 
serisuly sumone shud hit dese girls a bit too hard 2 get deir minds riteLOL...especially Kria after d 'dil se rey' dhamaka Blushingshe shud hav clearly understood dat she has a tleast 5%of luv or feelings for ReyEmbarrassed
oh man Rey was soooper cutee 2day looosing his focus on KriaDay Dreaming
hahaha Sharon nd Kriya singingROFLROFL dat is one thing i'm dying 2 watch in tmrws epiLOL
i knw i miss Vicky falling in d pooolROFL

xx-Rai-xx

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

It was cute when he said Baatcutter and Swayam was bugging him and saying he should call Sharon that. I love how Rey got mad and said its his copyright lol I can't wait till tomorrow, the precap where Swayam is cleaning Kriya's dress hahha and Rey is telling him get away from her LOLLOLLOL
yup Rey looked really adorable when he said baatcutter is his copyright
nd ya the precap was amazing
loved how Rey was giving Swayam orders nd also making sure that Swayam is doing that 

r07c

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index