Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Swayam and Rey ki band bajne wali hain

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Awesome epi today, i really liked that the concantred on Swayam and Rey this time. 

Bcs i am getting fed up with those meaning less fights.

Ha Ha HaLOL i really loved how Swayam was was thinking abt Sharon and Rey thought he was thinking abt Kriya and got jealous. He was really jealous. He really can't take if just anyone is thinking abt his baatcutter.

Loved Swayam's teasing him, when he said baacutter.LOL

Then when they came too the resurant lolz. Tht was the best part.

can't wait for tomorrow. Kal dono ki band baaj ne wali hai. And some way they are taking Sharon and Kriya same place every where. And Rey is really possvie abt his baatcutter. Lolz Love this guy he is so cute.

Amina

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995r07cLuvAly_KriYanshRadiantTreasuresweetshineZaYaHolicluv_arsha

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
hehehe i knw it was freaking awsum 2dayLOL...even i was thinkin ke aaj dey mite show sum more fights of d D/W but thnkgod dey dintEmbarrassed...balke dey showed zabardast scene btw Rey/SwaymDay DreamingDay Dreaming
finally we got to c more of Rey's jealousyEmbarrassed...it was sooo cuteeeEmbarrassed
nd d way Swaym teased him...hahaha luv d twoEmbarrassed
seriusly cnt wait to c wat happens tmrwBig smile...especially d part where Swaym wipes d water frm Kriya's dress nd Rey goes lyk 'dooor hatt'LOLLOL...nd plus Rey/Swaym ke plan ka fultoosh satyanashLOL
Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
man i wish sharon would hav seen swayam wiping water off kria's dress
n i want to see more of jealous sharon
man i should have been a dance competion n sharon-rey and kria-swayam should have been selected
or even better swaron n kriyansh
sweetapple2995 Goldie
sweetapple2995
sweetapple2995

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
my favorite part was when they were playing fake call of duty and the whole baatcutter hahahhaha the promo was awesome someones really jealous Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
band baaja arthi...band bajaa toh hoga hi thn dono ki arthi bhi nikal sakti hain from the hotel...bechare sulaah karwane gaye the and now shahid hona parega
:)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index