Does Anyone find it Annoying...

Posted: 12 years ago

Sakshi-Priya's constant rolling of her eyes and making that face with her lips.  Pouting or what ever you call it.  I have observed this eversince I have seen Sakshi yrs back.  She has a habit of doing this gesture with her mouth-lips which I find extremely annoying.  What do u all think?  No offense meant to Sakshi fans.  Just wondering...

personally it doesn't bother me she is a fine actress & love her chemistry with Ram.
i like her for her natural acting,she is superb,awesome with her firing eyes and innocent smile.

please dont post anything like that ...!!!!!

if you dont like her dont see her but dont create anything bad for her
Both lead actors have little quirks in the way that they portray emotions...if they did not how would they emote their annoyance, frustration, anger etc.
Actually it was not much of a distraction.It goes well with her acting.
Ok before anyone misunderstand my post.  This post has nothing to do with Sakshi as an actor or her acting or me liking or disliking her.  It is just a general observation.

Thought I clarify myself..I found her expressions bit annoying so mentioned.
I know what you are trying to say...I now note how RK uses same expression to show surprise and its like hell why is doing the same face every time.
Originally posted by divan

I know what you are trying to say...I now note how RK uses same expression to show surprise and its like hell why is doing the same face every time.
Thank You Divan.

RK's expressions are natural when he looks surprised.

Sakshi's gesture is not acting related. it is more aadat se majboor.  Out of habit I think..

Thanks anyway for trying to understand where I was coming from or what I meant.
I think every actor or actress has mannerisms that are peculiar and quite individualistic to them..for instance in addition to what divan said (sorry, I hope I can call you that..)..I find everytime Ram (or the actor RK) moves his hand his little finger is a bit bent..frankly I have always found it a bit funny..but it has never come in the way of enjoying his acting..

Are you saying this particular mannerism of Sakshi;s  is coming in the way of you enjoying the scene??..then actually, it might get difficult for you to continue watching the show..

no offence taken..and by the above too no offence intended!!
i think every person have some certain habits... n if Sakshi as a person has dat habit it doesnt bother me... she's a brilliant actress... very versatile n definitely very natural n effortless acting👏👏 she is one of the best actresses of tellywood