Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content Of the Post to Members Only.

----
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update -- 19th July 2011
Episode #323

----

Part 1
Episode Begins With, Kokila telling Rashi, U don't know anything about this Kitchen. Gopi will be confused in school today with all new thing. Kokila leaves.

Hetal tells Rashi don't become sad, It happens I will take care of the Kitchen u make the Table ready. But yes Pay Attention in Ur Work too, and try to be Little Energetic. Rashi goes to her Table.

Rashi tells Anywhere i go I get a big lecture. I will be able to Pay attention to My Work only when this Kagdi stops irritating me and Roaming around me the whole day. Urmila gives her a Call. Rashi tells Hetal, I will come soon. I am going to the Washroom. Rashi leaves.

Urmila is confused, " why is Rashi not picking up the Phone?" Urmila calls again. Rashi picks Up and Complaints about Kokila. And tells I am very stressed. Urmila on the Other hand Tells that she is irritated of Kinjal and that she is making Pizza's. Rashi tells Pizza's? Urmila tells Don't remove even One Good Work of that Pizza. Rashi tells, I am going to Set the Table now. Bye. Rashi keeps the Phone and leaves.

All the Students along with Gopi move out of the class. Garv looks at Gopi. Gopi waves Out to him, but he ignores and walks fast. Outside, Gopi is surprised and Happy to see a Car which belonged to the Modi house. She goes near it. A Boy Gets out of it. It is Jigar. Jigar asks her how was ur first day? Gopi tells It was Nice. Jigar tells Ahem Bhai is in office. Do not worry u will see him in the afternoon when he will come to eat as his meeting is near the house. Gopi smiles at Jigar.

Part 2
Rashi comes with a Big Box of dinner things. She puts them on the table and Keeps the Box. Rashi tells Though Kagdi is angry, She will be happy seeing this Dinner set. Rashi is walking to keep them Plates, She trips and About to Drop the plates, Gopi catches her. Rashi thanks Gopi. Kokila see's this and goes up to Rashi and shouts at her. Kokila tells This set is removed only for Some Occasions Why did u remove them? Rashi tells today was Gopi's first day so i thought it. Kokila tells her to be responsible.Gopi tells that she will take care of other things. Kokila tells Rashi to bring the Chas. Rashi goes in. Hetal tells her to bring a Plate, Jigar too will eat. Jigar tells Ahem too will come so i will leave with him to office. Rashi in her Mind " Jigar has no work in the office itself "

Kokila asks Gopi about her 1st day in school. Gopi tells It was nice. She tells that Maths and Counting was taught and more things Which she doesn't remember.  Jigar asks for Any HW. Gopi is confused. Jigar asks for her Calendar. Kokila reads the remark given to her. She tells That she has never seen such a thing in Ahem's nor Kinjal's diary wats this? Ahem From behind tells It must be a Remark. Ahem see's the Calendar and Is Mum. Koki asks Him what is written? Ahem tells Teachers Remark of being late the 1st day. Kokila and others are shocked. Koki tells But i sent her with u, then what happened. Ahem tells the Car got Punctured.Kokila asks How did u reach school then? Ahem tells By Auto. Kokila tells Okay. Rashi is smiling with a Tray in hand

Part 3
Kokila tells Ahem, tomorrow U will leave half an hour earlier, so that Gopi can reach home early. Ahem tells Then U appoint a Bus or Tell the driver to come fast. Kokila tells No U will take her as we all can trust u and no one else. As also ur Office is Near. Jigar tells Gopi to show her HW later. Kokila tells Gopi to Tell Rashi what all to do before going to school. Kokila tells Gopi what all gopi did today about the Bill etc. Kokila tells and Gopi again i am telling u do Not be careless in ur work if u are busy in studying. Gopi shakes her head,  while Ahem is irritated..

Dhaval tells I am leaving for the House. Kinjal asks him for Money. Dhaval tells U just took money recently na. Kinjal tells But Money went Because of Urmila heath and also, What will happen to all this Foodstuff it will be waste. So i am telling u to Let me Take care of the House another week too . Urmila tells What is happening? Kinjal tells everything. Kinjal tells Do not worry and today i will make Chinese. Both are shocked Both Urmila and Dhaval leave for the Shop..

Rashi is writing all the Names of all the things that have to bring. Gopi is telling her everything. Gopi asks Rashi what are u writing. Rashi tells, Gopi i have got urs and my work so don't irritate me now. Rashi tells her to do the rest work she is resting for a while and will be back. Gopi shakes her head. Rashi leaves.

Rashi gives a Call to Urmila. Rashi tells all her Problems. Urmila too is Irritated. Rashi tells Gopi was late today. urmila tells like these Remarks were given to u. Rashu tells Urmila to keep quiet and tells that Kokila shouted at her a Bit. And then told Ahem to take her early. Urmila tells her to Make Gopi Delay in going to school. Rashi tells But this Jigar is there na, He will do all her HW etc. If he does Extra time he will earn money, But he wants to do Work for others so let him do. Urmila tells her to do something with her HW. Rashi tells This is a Great Idea. Urmila tells The teacher will shout at her. Kokila will shout and the remark is something else. Rashi has a Big Smile on her Face.

Precap
Hetal comes and Asks Gopi what are u doing? Gopi tells that Jigar Told me what all to do. Rashi see's Gopi's Bag, she removes her book and Erases little of her HW. Rashi hears Kokila telling Gopi that she will check her HW. Rashi is shocked.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Please Hit the LIKE Button For Appreciating.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Yuks Please Make this Sticky Embarrassed Thanks for ur Co Operation.
Sorry Guys for Grammatical Errors and Any Mistakes.
Hope U like the Update. Sorry for any Mistakes

Silent Readers DO NOT forget to Hit the LIKE button

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

.THIS IS A MEMBERS POST.
&

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 19 July 2011 at 8:13am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*zombieazminamradhiisahcirchhedamrvlsmedhsafrikan saloniloop118dambispragyakumaralphieoinkoinkmonicayanithagomezeshachparbhudayalsapnatvMi.Ramanathan20zohrabanuhajinishiny3kalgirlHumayun72naliniramjirajjotaku123SajimokBlacksexyspicyhimani88archie76kamuralimiss_patel5zanabeglexaxelSun-Loveelgeenanda_goparosie111rgattusinipillaiashasangeetapravschillsA HUGE FANsunshine33monachweetieLovePraja-Ripal-Spotnaj7Chaudhrytm_Nancy_krutiv100Mehr-kDiorRouge.rusha4003dootPN_luvs_ArjunshinyclassicbipssmithasrkSwap-ArhiSunriseGreenNatasha08simibrar1990kaka.lg--Divzfan--sajnienithyamkv-Yuks--Anaya-nivedithall-Shilpa-llANJ4pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saathiya WU 19.7.11-UrShi Plan another Kalakari-" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreereddy

Goldie

sreereddy

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Ridzzi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HibiscusR-

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

-HibiscusR-

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-HibiscusR-

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
No Problem!!!

Mandy20

IF-Addictz

Mandy20

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!!   Big smile

-HibiscusR-

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
This is the usual of CVs!

They give us hopes that Kokila will finally catch Rashi but alas, she escapes.

Lovely update Ridzzi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-HibiscusR-Ms.S.K.

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thanks, I don't know how you can sit through crappy episodes full of kalakari's and irritated Ahem, but know that its appreciated.

We need a dramatic change or a leap.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Muffid1rupalimelgeekrutiv100-HibiscusR-bablinishaMs.S.K.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top