Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

swayam aur rey ke plan ki stayanash (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
ridhima's churidar ( for example the ones sukriti wears in the show) are all of the same design only color difference
lyk that kia's dress , she wore a dress with same design but differnt color for RDX's part ( the flower design thingy)
its lyk a CV trademark

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "swayam aur rey ke plan ki stayanash (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
oh u mean in dat way
bt i wud lyk dem 2 experiment a bit coz shakti is really pretty n wud luv 2 c her in diff. Type of dresses
n sharon she needs 2 wear sumthing less skin crushing

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
i agree
man poor sneha can't even breathe

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Hey you guys, help me out here please! I'm at work and I need someone to update me on today's epi? Like maybe a little more in detail? Lol thanks! And sorry for sounding so desperate, but I don't ge lt home for another 4 hours and this forum is full of Rey and Swayam! Wanna know what's happening :D

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
hahahhahaha i think it was me saying that but i am glad i was proved wrong hahahhaha loooved the jealousy scene it was hilarious cant wait for tommorow ;)

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
wow kria and sharon singing...tht's really nice
:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.