Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

swayam aur rey ke plan ki stayanash (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
its actually 2mmrw's promo
i dun exactly know if they sing together but the spotlight which decides who sings stops on them n they just scremt at each other
so we'll hav to wait till 2mmrw to fyn out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "swayam aur rey ke plan ki stayanash (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

i just luv jealous rey...sooo cuteSmile
but did u notice how swayam reacted in the first scene when rey told him that he'll pataofy sharon

i knw aaj ka highlight jealousy thaLOL...i luvd d way Swaym was like 'idea mein deta hoon Shaorn ko pata ne ke liye' LOLLOLhehehe he's sooo cuteEmbarrassed...luv both of deir jealousyEmbarrassed
oh nd thnx for d linkHug

Edited by sweetshine - 19 July 2011 at 9:19am

Parvathi12

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
welcomeSmile

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
just luv the scene where swayam goes lyk siren sharon n rey goes lyk baat-kutter n they keep reepeating it
n when swayam goes lyk sharon punch n kriya gets 500 points n when they talk about call  of duty

sweetshine

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

just luv the scene where swayam goes lyk siren sharon n rey goes lyk baat-kutter n they keep reepeating it
i luuvvddd dat scene both were sooo cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...total Atul/ArmaanLOL
n when swayam goes lyk sharon punch n kriya gets 500 points n when they talk about call  of duty
at first i was lyk huh wat is he talking abt Shockednd den wen dey strtd deir imagination playing i got itLOLLOL

Parvathi12

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Lolz you are right when you say it Swayam is behaving like Atul when he was thinking abt Anjali. And Rey was behaving like Armaan when he was thinking abt Ridhimma

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
onli difference
svayam got the guts to really stand up against sharon n atul wont really say anything that can really hurt anjali or really stand up against her (afat he fell in luv in the first season)...ryt nw swayam(yest episode) is lyk that atul who used to sing
jali jali
jali jali
anjali ki daal jali

Edited by luvKaJen666 - 19 July 2011 at 10:09am

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
guys
m confused u guys said that they r using ridhima's churidarr bt kriya never wore 1 so wat r u talking abt

p.s- forgot 2 mention even m in JEALOUS REY FANCLUB

sweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.