Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

swayam aur rey ke plan ki stayanash

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
plan ka bajgaya bara
when the boys asked the girls out the girls decided to suprise the boys by getting the whole gang ( dazzlers and weaklings)ROFL
ae baghwan ab kya hoga
and the PROMO
hilarious
SHRON n KRIYA singing together???LOL
cant wait for it

dude n the 1st scene rey n swayam reminded me of arman n atul ( swayam was behaving lyk how atul behaves when he thinks about anjali)
n yeah
who told rey cant be jealous of swayam
he was so jealous...literally jal reha ta...jab swayam woh ladki ko manane ki baat kar rahe te (rey assumed he was talking about kriya but swayam was actually talking about sharon)

n the copyright for baatcutter name dialouge was hilarious

n Ms Siren Sharon ...woh...swayam dont let sharon hear that Sleepy ...varna...Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995r07cRadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001sweetshine

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Exactly rey n swayam the colg version of arman n atul whereas i didn't like 2day's epi much coz these scenes lukd more forced n unreal i mean kria calin the whole gang i can undrstnd bt sharon i think she won't n kria k pas k pas sari ek hi type ki dresses h
the purple dress she wore in rdx's party n the red one she wore 2day are damn similar n sharon does she even breathe coz i doubt un dresses me anyone can breathe

rite now i want both the teams 2 concentrate on dance n romance naki ladayi

hope cvs grant my wish

luv
aarti

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureParvathi12r07cZaYaHolic

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
umm the dress
its like riddhima's curudars...(hope thats how u spell it).. u know the ones Shilpa Anand used to wear...it all used to be of the same design but of different color...even sukriti...n yeah sharon's dress ... man if she even breathes properly it'll be luk that scene from DIl Dosti Dance ff
n i wonder wat'll sharon's reaction be if she see's swayam on his knees clean the water off kriya's dressTongue

Edited by luvKaJen666 - 19 July 2011 at 8:38am
sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
LOLLOLsooo true...Rey nd Swaym were AWSUM todayEmbarrassed...same here dey totally reminded me of Armaan nd AtulEmbarrassed...i luvvvdd itHug
ROFLROFLROFLhahahaha Rey ka jealousy listening to Swaym's technics to pataofy Kriya wen he was actually thinking of Sharon was hilariousLOL
nd d way Swaym teased Rey wid 'baatcutter' LOLLOLsooo cuteeeEmbarrassed
nd most hilarious part Swaym ne naya naam socha Sharon ke liyeROFL ROFLwoh bhi 'Siren Sharon'ROFLROFL totally suits herLOLkuch bhi hota hai tho siren jaise baj thi haiLOL...Swaym is getting better day by day in recognising Sharon trulyLOL
seriusly Swaym had a million dollar xpression wen Kria said she invited d odersROFL...puri paltan saath meinROFL...plan tho gaya haath seLOL
it was an AWSUM AWSUM epi 2dayThumbs Up...luvd Rey/SwaymBlushing
OMG karoke singing woh bhi Kriya aur Sharon???Shockedwhich promo is dat...i wana c...do u hav d link??Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureParvathi12r07cMAYURFAN001ZaYaHolic

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
sadly noUnhappy but is i get it i'll upload it Big smile
actually i have a link but it's for like the entire last 5 mins
http:////dai.ly/mWVmMq

Edited by luvKaJen666 - 19 July 2011 at 8:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

umm the dress
its like riddhima's curudars...(hope thats how u spell it).. u know the ones Shilpa Anand used to wear...it all used to be of the same design but of different color...even sukriti...n yeah sharon's dress ... man if she even breathes properly it'll be luk that scene from DIl Dosti Dance ff
n i wonder wat'll sharon's reaction be if she see's swayam on his knees clean the water off kriya's dressTongue
yeah dey r re-using d dresses Shilpa Anand woreWink...but its ok Kria lukd sooo pretty in it Embarrassednd d way Rey was lost in her sooo cuteeeDay Dreaming
oh man d precap was awsum d way Rey said dooor hatt to Swaym wen he was cleaning off d waterROFLROFLROFL

Parvathi12

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
i just luv jealous rey...sooo cuteSmile
but did u notice how swayam reacted in the first scene when rey told him that he'll pataofy sharon

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
OMG kriya and sharon singing ware is dat frm?

Parvathi12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index