Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

--arohimehta--

--arohimehta--

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

hey evry one i am arohi mehta i am starting a new ff ammm about hthe name what should i do please suggest a name for this well my other ff is also going around wid oder id there was some issues wid dat i can't add any 1 in my buddylist so i made a new 1 and will continue that ff wid taht id Tongue and will pm from thisSmilef9 dun get confused please suggest a name for this id pwaese

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1729768 this is the link for my oder ff

CHARACTER SKETCH:-

arjun singhaniya:he is a big business man and his company is very fmous he is very rich but there is somthing in his past that have changed his futureTongue 

arohi alluwaliya:- she is a sweet girl and is a very romantic girl and is w8ing for her prince charming she is stubborn but later on she will be a very mature girl

arjun singhaniya his life is nothing he is living in it like a puppet which have no feelings becoz he have lost his love in past but later on a girl will change his life and will made him from puppet to human being but this will not be  the actuall story some incident will change both of their life and will bring them infront of them wid teh same personality but wid a new route of life and  new identitiy which both have never ever think about in their dream!!!!!!

Edited by --arohimehta-- - 04 September 2011 at 6:03am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89aimy123wantKMH3addictive_kmhkhadija-kmhsrujana1MsFuzzybear69love.1-anzaeram-justpratiarjuhi_kmhchanni_stararta..anshita..-Awantika-mysticlover--Anushka--.vrshn.lazybluesaparna4karanikapunam2712Arjuhisis...vibha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF- U ME N LOVE <3 Note plss read :'(" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
sounds like a promising story line!! do continue n pm me!!
you created a new user id??

Edited by vrshn - 19 July 2011 at 7:29am

--arohimehta--

--arohimehta--

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

look guys dun get  i have made a new user id beco that 1 was having issues i will continue my other ff with that id and will pm from this ff her is teh chap 1                                                                                                        nervous , scared evry kinda feeling was in her stomach she was too scared for her interview in singhnaiay industry for a associate of arjun singhaniya she have heard he is very harsh praying from god that evrything will be f9 she stepped in the office it was quite big office she was w8ing for interview when her turn came and she saw a tall handsome white toned man sitting on the table the first sight  isaw him i can't take my eyes from him, his brown eyes was driving me crazy when he said excuse me please take a seat i was out of my romantic world he check my degree and file's but i was string at him i can't take my eys off him and my luck i was chosen for being his associate i have heard he is harsh to ppl and very rude but i can see he is a very nice person it is visible in his eyes i went to home all teh time i was jsut thinking of him and can't w8 for 2morrow for my first day at office i can't take him oout of my mind i asked my frnd gauri bout it and his reply was lol u r falling for him how could dis happen at the first sight i saw him i am falling for him nono taht can't happen he is my boss what will he think when he will find,  control arohi but my stupid heart, i never stopped thinking bout him gawd wat is happening to me

here it is should i cntinue !!!!did u guys like it n please suggest a name or U ME N LOVE how is this 1 suggest name please like it and i will add to pm list and will pm for my oder ff from this  idBig smile

Edited by --arohimehta-- - 19 July 2011 at 7:42am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89wantKMH3MsFuzzybear69love.1-anzaeram-justpratichanni_stararjuhi_kmharta-Awantika-mysticloveraparna4karanika.vrshn.punam2712Arjuhisis...vibha...

--arohimehta--

--arohimehta--

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

index

chap 1  part 1=page 1Big smile

chap 1-part 2 =page <3

Edited by --arohimehta-- - 21 July 2011 at 5:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

--arohimehta--

--arohimehta--

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged

pm lists

mysticlover              mr fuzzybear

vrsh                            arta

reshma-89               channi_star 

moonkmh

anshita

arjuhisis

cybergali

..vibha..

aparna4karanika

aimy123

if ur name is not here then i must be having u in my buddylist or if i am not then pm me to

Edited by --arohimehta-- - 23 July 2011 at 7:06am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89MsFuzzybear69arta.vrshn.punam2712Arjuhisis

--arohimehta--

--arohimehta--

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

resd!!
you created a new user id??

yup i did that 1 was having issues but i will continue that ff wid that id and will pm for thisBig smile

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
gret!! looks like i interuppted your line of posts!!
sorry for that :(
i loved your other ff n i'm sure you'll rock it here!!

--arohimehta--

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Resv

--arohimehta--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.