Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Amira10

LoLz.. Maroo you rockk Jaan!! I think that shee should call him Arnav with lodz of loveee... Hayye rabba kiya Prem kahanii banee gi.. Lovee it <3 <3 

amiraaa 🤗 thaanks jaanuu 🤗  aaaw 😳yoour soo right ❤️
this love story is gonna roock 😍
Sanlicious thumbnail

Such A Cute Post Mari 😊

I loved your thoughts yaara 🤗 The last line was the  BEST..! As In 'Arnav aap yahan kya kar rahe hain' Isn't is Cute. The Respect is there, love is there and what Not? Perfect!

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post
Arnav... Yes that's good
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maria you know whats the best thing... she doesn't call him Arnav ji... I m really sick of this 'ji' stuff... I want her to call him Arnav... straight out... not Arnav ji... no formalities between them at all
.Aashna. thumbnail
Great post!!!

She just can't call hin Arnavji because if she wants to treat him as her equal and likewise for srnaav than there shouldnt be any formalities between them. Arnaav and aap do make a good combination I can just imagine them after marriage. She's angry about something and is making jalebis and arnaav comes hugs her from behind and she goes all like, 'arnaav dekhiye aap hi ki wajah se itne sari jalebiyaan bani hain aur aap ab aaise aake hamein maana nahi sakte" and the scene would go on. I start swoooning just by thinking about the scene.
P.S. I really liked the last line of your post.