India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Movie Review...SWADES

Pindai Groupbie
Pindai
Pindai

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

I finally saw this movie on DVD Cry, no one wanted to see it in theatres even though Sharukh Khan is in it!!CryCry Just because of the lacking of the usual bollywood glamourCryCry. Oh well I saw it with my friends now and guess what, they liked itLOL! Sheesh next time I say, go see the movie with me when it has Sharukh Khan in it!LOL Anyway here is my review...I loved it! I think the director of Lagaan did not dissapoint!! I hope this lovely film gets nominated for an Oscar, mostly because it is a sweet and interesting film. As far as winning the Oscar, I would have to see the competition....hey Amelie the French film that beat Lagaan for the Oscar was infact really goodSmile! I would reccomend seeing this film for sure! (Even though I bet everyone has already seen the film LOL...see it again!LOL) *Oscar Awards this Sunday and Chris Rock is hosting for the first time!!! Make sure you watch that!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
why didnt swades work..???

2 3 4

Author: gujunpyo   Replies: 29   Views: 2886

gujunpyo 29 2886 12 December 2009 at 7:18am by brownies
e Movies REVIEW: London Dreams REVIEW: Lon

Author: laali4shekhar   Replies: 3   Views: 1683

laali4shekhar 3 1683 29 October 2009 at 3:58pm by xChandnix
Abhay Deol Movie -First Look: Road, Movie

Author: gossipgurls   Replies: 0   Views: 3315

gossipgurls 0 3315 15 September 2009 at 6:20am by gossipgurls
All Movie Reviews/Movie Talk: Billu (Beep)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Zareena   Replies: 79   Views: 19243

Zareena 79 19243 24 February 2009 at 11:49pm by valcano
IGNORE Films Review : Make your review

Author: ukpeepz   Replies: 3   Views: 1303

ukpeepz 3 1303 06 July 2008 at 10:05am by ukpeepz

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index