Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Congratulations...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^*' #5 Saathi Of The Week '*^ (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Juhi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Juhi.

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Congos Maris

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Hi MarisBig smile

Congartulations!Enjoy the hot seat!

When I first got to know about Priya's character I had imagined this happy in her "Single" skin type of girl working, enjoying aerobics, yoga etc etc but was slightly disappointed by "I-am-not-single-by-choice" sad demeanor the CVs are portraying.

My question: If it were up to you how would you have etched Priya's character in the show?Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08avivakirk

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Zuby sixer mara aapne! Mein kaise aur kya  jawab dun?

My question: If it were up to you how would you have etched Priya's character in the show?Embarrassed

If  Iam Priya, the first thing I would have done was make sure my double MA  qualification lands me in a better Job.
Secondly I would have made sure my father constructivley utilises his time, since he has an early retirement.

I would have wanted my mom to be proud of me always irrespective of the fact whether am slightly less beautiful and yet to get married or a bread winner of this family.

My deameanour should befit my personality. Never will I allow myself to be taken for granted nor will I allow others to steam roll me. My actions and words should earn me respect and love rather than ridicule and criticisms.

Marriage will not be a necessacity but a choice for me. love  if it happens is fine; but am not the one to chase rainbows nor mirages. A grounded person, realistic and truly try to be a  better citizen and good human being is more important for me.

Hope my slightly twisted answers were suffice to satisfy your curiosity Zuby.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sphallolalia-Carrie-ash91avivakirk

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maris08

Zuby sixer mara aapne! Mein kaise aur kya  jawab dun?

If  Iam Priya, the first thing I would have done was make sure my double MA  qualification lands me in a better Job.
Secondly I would have made sure my father constructivley utilises his time, since he has an early retirement.

I would have wanted my mom to be proud of me always irrespective of the fact whether am slightly less beautiful and yet to get married or a bread winner of this family.

My deameanour should befit my personality. Never will I allow myself to be taken for granted nor will I allow others to steam roll me. My actions and words should earn me respect and love rather than ridicule and criticisms.

Marriage will not be a necessacity but a choice for me. love  if it happens is fine; but am not the one to chase rainbows nor mirages. A grounded person, realistic and truly try to be a  better citizen and good human being is more important for me.

Hope my slightly twisted answers were suffice to satisfy your curiosity Zuby.

Bravo!Clap That's the woman after my own heart. Approve That is how I expected her to be. Of course we all make sacrifices sometimes as a daughter & sometimes as a sister (yet to be a wife & mom) but no one is allowed as you say to steam roll over me.

Lovely "straight" answers,Maris.Smile Thank you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalia-Carrie-maris08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.