Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

An indecent proposal

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
After skipping last week I finally caught BALH during its first telecast. I was almost asleep till the Priya and Ashvin scene caught my attention. The guy's attitude was very real. Many women who chose to be single either by never marrrying or after widowhood/divorce/seperation have to face such kinds of 'friends'. Eww! Wasnt he worried that Priya might go to his wife and tell her about his kartoots? Ashwin and his wife seemed a normal content couple till now. But looks like Ashwin couldnt resist the opputunity of 'behti Ganga mein haath dhona' because he felt by now she must be deperate enough to even become HIS keep. Dead

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashmanggi28ShaiqMadihabalhfan4ever-Swetha-SphallolaliaAbhiAnishamma92anizorsaaazPooja_219deejayaqueelNelsdivan

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Such an idiotic scene...Ashwin who up till now never was shown making any moves suddenly while waiting for lift makes his indecent proposal...in such a public place.Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AbhiAnisaaazRockChicGirl

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
aswin was really creepy... poor priya... she was in tears.. when ram came...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AbhiAnisaaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
It was the most ridiculous scene from a story perspective..and yet how typical in an Ekta show..butchering characters left right and center..

a. Ashwin could have been an excellent foil for a jealous Ram later on..imagine scenes where Priya wants to go home..and Ram naughtily (but with envy in heart) mentions how she goes to the building where her ex lives or even bumping into him..and Priya and Ashwin sharing a camaraderie and Ram getting a tiny bit jealous...BUT NO..now the writers have ruined his character...so even if there was a scene with three of them in the same frame again..instead of us enjoying it..we shall get busy spitting on Ashwin..

B. If they had to show Priya being insecure and Ram as a sudden knight to wipe her tears..they could have easily done it with someone random from the building or even Ashwin's whatshername wife who is supposed to be Priya;s friend..the impact would have been the same..
Lekin Nahin..Ekta ke serial mein ..everyone must have a skeleton in the closet..

Dimaag ka dahee!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Sphallolalia

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
One thing I felt strange was Priya's reaction...if the indecent proposal was from Ram Priya would have eaten him alive. Yet she let Ashvin go easily. Is it because Ram is an easy target? Or does Priya regret the missed chances?

-Swetha-AbhiAnisaaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

One thing I felt strange was Priya's reaction...if the indecent proposal was from Ram Priya would have eaten him alive. Yet she let Ashvin go easily. Is it because Ram is an easy target? Or does Priya regret the missed chances?

I think she just was not expecting it..in many ways it shocked her as much as it surprised us..becos probably Ashwin never came across like that before..with Ram, Priya;s guard is always up..everready..but with this crackpot..she was not..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavli-Swetha-suranjiAbhiAnishamma92RockChicGirl

deejayaqueel IF-Rockerz
deejayaqueel
deejayaqueel

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

After skipping last week I finally caught BALH during its first telecast. I was almost asleep till the Priya and Ashvin scene caught my attention. The guy's attitude was very real. Many women who chose to be single either by never marrrying or after widowhood/divorce/seperation have to face such kinds of 'friends'. Eww! Wasnt he worried that Priya might go to his wife and tell her about his kartoots? Ashwin and his wife seemed a normal content couple till now. But looks like Ashwin couldnt resist the opputunity of 'behti Ganga mein haath dhona' because he felt by now she must be deperate enough to even become HIS keep. Dead

YUP... the @#@#$!@#$@#$% *********!!! DeadDead and many INDIAN MEN are like that... content in the knowledge that there is a wife, who probably got you a lot of dahej, sitting at home taking care of the home... and you can with impunity 'seek solace' outside and indulge your passions... safe in the knowledge that if ever you are found out, it will all be blamed on the 'other woman who enticed you' and the wife and relatives will only be too anxious to get you back...

SO you have your cake and eat it too!!! MORE so in India, where the guy transgressing is fine but the woman trasngressing means fall from grace, a fallen woman to be ostracised!!!

Bah!!! DeadDeadDeadDead AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by deejayaqueel - 19 July 2011 at 6:01am

-Swetha-kuttapushamma92

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Ashwin was such sore looserAngry,the way he was saying to Priya that there is no one for her,there was so much arrogance.
But,more than him i didn't like that Priya had tears in her eyes,its like she was allowing this idiot to see her vulnerability.May be her tears were due to her shock at his indecency.But,later on i liked how she gave him back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index