chemistry between krishna and dau

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
in dbsk lord krishna is always says dau
so why but i think if lord krishna says dau bhaiya then this is more lovely words comparison that dau
and lord krishna is never take tension and dau is feel always tension so very funny chemistry between dau and krishna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chemistry between krishna and dau" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
agree

chemistry betn them is amazingSmile

balram who alwaz taunt krishna n krishna who alwaz tease him n make fun of his angryness attitudeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
One question - is the term 'dau' for bhaiyya generally used by any group of people?  Was it?  Like did the Pandavas, for instance, ever use it?  Or was it an unique way of addressing only Balaram?

Like I pointed out in this thread, I'm not remotely amused by the depiction of the relationship b/w these 2.  As I pointed out there, the only time Krishna played such games w/ Balaram was during Subhadra's proposed marriage, where Krishna prevented it from being Duryodhan, and after Bhima struck Duryodhan on his thighs.  Otherwise, Krishna always loved and respected Balaram.  When after he arranged for the handover to Arjun, he went to see Balaram and saw the serpant leave the latter's mouth, he got depressed and decided that his time too was up, and went and lay down under a tree.  He didn't have the heart to wait for Arjun to arrive now that Balaram was gone.  He didn't react that way when Pradhyumna & Satyaki were killed - he plucked a grass which became a mace, and started fighting.

I'm by now used to the fact that any mytho serial or movie will play fast & loose w/ the original story, so I won't fault much of that.  But when a serial completely twists the character of major players, like they're doing w/ Jarasandha & Rukmi, that's bad enough.  And when they do it w/ Krishna himself, as described above, it's downright disgraceful!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyabhakti2Roark

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
I too am having problem with how they are showing relationship of 
Sri Krishna and Balramji.  There is so much of tension here but in other stories it is always shown that they have so strong bond with love and respect. This way is hard to accustom to for me - it does not seem like really them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chemestry

agree

chemistry betn them is amazingSmile

balram who alwaz taunt krishna n krishna who alwaz tease him n make fun of his angryness attitudeLOL
ya u are right
lord krishna is always keep smiles on  face this is soo nice

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhakti2

I too am having problem with how they are showing relationship of 
Sri Krishna and Balramji.  There is so much of tension here but in other stories it is always shown that they have so strong bond with love and respect. This way is hard to accustom to for me - it does not seem like really them.
ya this serial given lots of new knowledge about relationship of  mohan and dau bhaiya

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

One question - is the term 'dau' for bhaiyya generally used by any group of people?  Was it?  Like did the Pandavas, for instance, ever use it?  Or was it an unique way of addressing only Balaram?

Like I pointed out in this thread, I'm not remotely amused by the depiction of the relationship b/w these 2.  As I pointed out there, the only time Krishna played such games w/ Balaram was during Subhadra's proposed marriage, where Krishna prevented it from being Duryodhan, and after Bhima struck Duryodhan on his thighs.  Otherwise, Krishna always loved and respected Balaram.  When after he arranged for the handover to Arjun, he went to see Balaram and saw the serpant leave the latter's mouth, he got depressed and decided that his time too was up, and went and lay down under a tree.  He didn't have the heart to wait for Arjun to arrive now that Balaram was gone.  He didn't react that way when Pradhyumna & Satyaki were killed - he plucked a grass which became a mace, and started fighting.

I'm by now used to the fact that any mytho serial or movie will play fast & loose w/ the original story, so I won't fault much of that.  But when a serial completely twists the character of major players, like they're doing w/ Jarasandha & Rukmi, that's bad enough.  And when they do it w/ Krishna himself, as described above, it's downright disgraceful!
thanks for sharing this information
ya i know this knowledge very well
and i know balram was a incarnitaion of lakhan
lord is always gives  message about we should respect our elders and love with youngers

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 20 July 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I completely second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth Vrish.

I am not least bit amused by Krishna and balaram interaction or their depiction.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.