TMS 18 - 22 July Updates and Discussions (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay ma & Nithya for the update. Mudiyave mudiyatha intha rambham.

Kumaran thalaila idi vizha...
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLClap

Edited by Vani19 - 21 July 2011 at 5:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eljay

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMS 18 - 22 July Updates and Discussions (Page 3)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Nithya kannamma, you deserve a thousand hugs for stepping in, but there are others who watch this serial who need to step in.  I know you are updating other serials and you have other things to do, and here you are, promptly stepping in - what can I say about you?  It just shows that there is at least one person who cares about my sanity!  I was on the point of jumping into a lake somewhere, provided I find one, to avoid this awful serial.  If I want to watch people struggling all their lives, I don't have to come to the TV to do it, I can look around me.  I come to TV to entertain myself, not to watch eternal suffering and get angry at the goondas and liars winning all the time, that happens in real life, anyway, I want a change, I want something that makes me happy and laugh, or at least happy, and TMS hasn't shown a single nice thing in a long time.  If it isn't Selvam and Archana's sufferings, it is Rani's suffering with her inlaws or Priya suffering with that awful Dheena, and the villains like Jayanthy, Saroja, Vasu, and RS are always winning, and this is enough to give anyone depression, so I don't want to watch this kuppai, and that's what I was saying, at least not by myself.  I am sorry to unload on all of you like this, but this serial makes me so mad, I was so happy when Roja announced a suspension of updates and now we are back in the same old misery.  Enna seyyaradhu, ellam en headwriting!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapooooVani19nithyamkv

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
RP & Eljay

I am very sorry that I cannot step in like Nithya did.  All of you are Mahatmas - to do an update for this serial.   I would request those who had PMed Roja to continue the updates for this serial,  to partake in updating , atleast by turns.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharadwaj_krojapoooo

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay - uh huh

junkabc

Groupbie

junkabc

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I'm sorry that I can't step in. I myself don't watch it and mostly I read the updates here when I have free time. Even when I watch it I wouldn't sit and watch it. My TV will be on while cooking/feeding my son so I will be watching in bits and pieces only.

rojapoooo

desicpn

Groupbie

desicpn

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I will do friday updates.But I can do only on saturday morning US time. If its ok let me know

Desi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rojapooooVani19nithyamkveljay

eljay

IF-Veteran Member

eljay

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@Desi, that is fine by me.  Any help is welcome, esp because watching this serial with no hopes of improvement makes me miserable, and then having to write about it is a punishment indeed!  Thank you for the help!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

desicpnrojapoooo

rojapoooo

rojapoooo

Posted: 21 July 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Desi, you are a chellam - please do - more the merrier.

desicpn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top